Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is this a really stupid question to ask?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by zeldas, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    Before I :eek: myself let me tell you the story first.

I am on day 11 of being 100%:D, and on day 4 I was in ketosis, and my breath proved that :eek: anyway a few days after this (day 8)I noticed that my breath didn't smell at all.

I was worried that I might have somehow come out of ketosis? not sure if that possible when sticking to the diet 100%.

For the past few days I have been feeling really hungry, and very tired, and suprise suprise I woke this morning to find I had my period, which explains why I was feeling crap. But now my breath has gone back to being bad as it was when I first went into ketosis :mad: :eek:

So.....now for my stupid question!!

Is it possible that I did come out of ketosis for a few days before my period started?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catherine12

Catherine12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It would be unlikely... did you drink more, because oten if i drink more water it helps keep the 'breath' away. Unless you ate something i think it would be pretty much impossible to come out of Ketosis.

ElectricLilac likes this.
  4. cinematic

cinematic Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Hey, the same thing happened to me as far as the breath goes. I didn't ask anything cos I thought I was just being paranoid. But yeah my breath was ok for a few days and then went back to being bad. Atm it's ok again. It might be something to do with drinking water as the poster above said, but I don't really know so I'm just gonna roll with it because I still had a good loss in the 2nd week when all that happened. Good luck x

5. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I asked my chemist about how long you are likely to have the bad breath/taste problem... she said it can be a just a few days up to about 10 days. Just because the problem has stopped doesnt mean you have come out of ketosis :) She said the Listerine mouthwash helps (which I use anyway). Hopefully once your period has gone, things will settle down again.

6. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

this isnt a dafft question, its actually one to keep an eye on the next time im due my period lol,

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.