Is this A Short Term Fix??

Jmason09

hi guys...im currently at the end of my 2nd week and things are good :) i am 100% sure that i will lose all the weight i need to....however thats not my problem....the problem is the weight gain afterwards i have read alot of people posts etc...and they all seem to be doing this diet the 3rd + time around due to weight gain after even with refeed ... im excited that im going to lose weight at that this time i really want to do it but im thinking yes this diet does work and yes you lose weight rather quick but why are a majority of people not able to keep it off i??....i really dont want to be spending all this money time and effort if its destined with this diet to put it all back on...makes me feel like its LT's sales tactics anyways i was wondering if anyone have any advice around this and if they know of anyone who has kept it all off....
thanks for reading guys
Jade xx

I'm on my second round due to my second pergnany, otherwise I were maintaining.
If u don't change ur eating habits u will gain weight. That's what caused us all to do LT in the first place. Life changes x

Morning,

i didn't ave a probkem with food before this second pregnancy and when I had him I went back to old eating habits but the weight I had gained wasn't coming off quick enough o I am confident that I will keep it off if I refeed properly. There are quite a few people on here who have lost loads and kept it off so again sure u will be fine if u change your eating habits.

i just need to stop nibbling lol!

Back