Is this acceptable ;)

Jesslima

Is determined!
Just wondered if anyone else thinks this is ok to eat on a down day....(i personally think its shocking but i just cant help myself i love my coffee and chocolate)

Ok so.. 3 Cafe Lattes each at 89 cals = 267
and 2 kitkats at 107 cals = 214

Thats a total of 481

Do you think this is what doctor Johnson had in mind haha!?

Any idea's of a 19cal healthy snack would
be welcomed! ;)

To be honest Jess I'd try and use the 500 cals a bit more wisely, you'll prob feel hungry on that hun. Leave that until and up day and it'll be fine to have a latte and a kit kat! In fact I've just had a kit kat (it's my ud today) as there was one left in the fridge :) Try something more nutrious and healthy for your dd, like salad, veg, get some protein in with lean meat like turkey, ham or chicken slices etc.

Hope that helps x

As for 19 cals, the original crackerbreads are 19 cals each lol!

I must be honest, on my down days I almost always have a trip to starbucks for a skimmed latte! this is normally after dropping the kids at school, so it's my breakfast, with a piece of fruit thrown in, and it really fills me up nicely! A medium latte is 131 cals and i feel much fuller than after having say 2 weetabix, so i feel it's a good deal!

So long as i'm sensible with rest of the days calories i don't feel like i'm cheating! Thankfully I'm not so keen on chocolate these days, so that does help :)

Good luck!

Amy x

Hi Jess. I agree with Stirky but if it gets you through the day why not hun. I drink so much coffee on a DD its unbeliveable.

Amy are you on juddd? Haven't seen you post before :)

Just wondered if anyone else thinks this is ok to eat on a down day....(i personally think its shocking but i just cant help myself i love my coffee and chocolate)

Ok so.. 3 Cafe Lattes each at 89 cals = 267
and 2 kitkats at 107 cals = 214

Thats a total of 481

Do you think this is what doctor Johnson had in mind haha!?

Any idea's of a 19cal healthy snack would
be welcomed! ;)

OMG, I've finally found you!!!!!!! How have you been?

Sorry to see that you put some weight back on. I have tried and failed several times to get back onto CD after having a break for my birthday. Have gained about 5lbs or so - which, whilst not disastrous, has made a huge difference to how I look and feel about myself. So what is all this Juddering about then? Good luck with it though xx

Hi chelsea lou. Hows them grandbabies? I have changed my user name and PMed you. Will catch up with your diary soon x

Hi chelsea lou. Hows them grandbabies? I have changed my user name and PMed you. Will catch up with your diary soon x

Hiya sweetheart, the babies are doing really well. Both 11lbs + now. Not bad considering they were only just over 3lbs each at birth. My daughter is sooooooooo exhausted though bless. Look forward to reading your PM
x

Back