• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this advisable?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb BMI: 49.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm following SS, although my CWPC thinks Im having SS+ days, which, up until now, I havent. I have just been weighed, and lost 12lbs, do you think Id be silly to 'treat' myself to a SS+ meal this evening? I just know that saturday night, is chinese takeaway night at work, and I think It may be easier to deal with, just but eating something. Or maybe Im making excuses to eat.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tano

Gold Member
S: 12st2lb C: 10st1.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 2st0.5lb(16.76%)
I think personally it would be a wise idea! I moved to ss+ after a week on ss because I knew I'd be likely to fail if I didn't! You need to look upon this as a lifestyle change not a diet! 12lbs is amazing well done :)

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Thank you. I was thinking more of having a SS+ meal just on a saturday, after Ive had my weigh in.

Cerulean

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st6lb(31.67%)
Don from experience if you have a good couple of hundred days to do on this, I would use SS+ from time to time just to maintain some connection to food. I've done 200 days on LL only and I found it had a strange effect on me. This time round I loved my 810 week and realise I have a much healthier attitude towards food. My Consultant always suggests I do a bit of SS+ when I'm having a hard time - but I can take it or leave it and just get through the hard times. My advice is to use SS+ as a tool to keep you healthy and to see it that way rather than a 'goodie I can eat' treat. At your BMI you are actually supposed to be on SS+ anyway...so yes, you are totally justified - I'm just trying to say that food is just fuel really - not a treat.

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Don from experience if you have a good couple of hundred days to do on this, I would use SS+ from time to time just to maintain some connection to food. I've done 200 days on LL only and I found it had a strange effect on me. This time round I loved my 810 week and realise I have a much healthier attitude towards food. My Consultant always suggests I do a bit of SS+ when I'm having a hard time - but I can take it or leave it and just get through the hard times. My advice is to use SS+ as a tool to keep you healthy and to see it that way rather than a 'goodie I can eat' treat. At your BMI you are actually supposed to be on SS+ anyway...so yes, you are totally justified - I'm just trying to say that food is just fuel really - not a treat.
I think Im just scared to eat, incase I fall off the wagon. I know that I will have to go back to eating at some point though.

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Im now having 180g prawns and 40g cottage cheese. Thought I would have it in the morning so I can test myself, and see if I wanted food the rest of the day. Im at work from 3pm, and will only have what I take, water and a tetra, so I wont have the option to eat. But these prawns taste AMAZING!

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i have always from the beginning moved between ss, ss+ and 810 depending on how i feel on the day. it seems to work for me. i read something once if you varie your calories your body doesn't get used to a set about of cals.

Dietingdon

Silver Member
i have always from the beginning moved between ss, ss+ and 810 depending on how i feel on the day. it seems to work for me. i read something once if you varie your calories your body doesn't get used to a set about of cals.
And your losses are great :)

nellybelle

S: 9st11lb C: 8st10lb G: 7st12lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 1st1lb(10.95%)
Yeah thats true actually, I heard that varying the calories you eat sometimes can speed up your metabolism. Was thinking of sticking 100% to SS but I might just throw in an SS+ meal if my loss slows down a little...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 3
SlimFast 3
Atkins Diet 3