IS THIS AN SP DAY?

BubblyLady4

Hi all, here's today's menu - can someone confirm to me if it's an SP day please ? :)

B - 2 Wholemeal bread (1st Hex B) Nutella (4syns) Milk for days tea (HexA)

Snack - Satsuma (S)

L - 2 Wholemeal bread (2nd Hex B), chicken breast (P), Bacon (P), Lettuce (S), Tomato (S), Mayo (2 syns) Bag of walkers pops (4.5 syns)

Snack - Apple (S)

Dinner - Chickem breast (P), mixed veg (from the S list) and gravy (to be synned)

That OK?

xXx

Looks SP to me though you'd have to syn smash if its used to thicken as its a tweak

You have no S foods in your breakfast - all your meals should be half made up of S foods.

If its the same as EE then you have the control built in for the breakfast with the HEB. Not sure if its the same on an SP day

You are supposed to have both Speed and Protein in most if not all meals.

Ever tried slicing fruit onto your Nutella on toast?

Just looking at your menu, your lunch looks a little light on the speed food unless you can say hand on heart that you are eating 50/50 bacon vs the lettuce and tomato :)

Phoenix is right, in the optomising book it says to fill your plate with S&P foods at every meal and they should be your first choice in between meals too xx

Thanks for the great guidance everyone; i will definatley look at balancing my meals with S and P foods.

It's good as in at least it's EE but to try and make it an SP day for that extra boost is what i am looking to do!!

Thanks all xXx

Is it ok to use both HEBs on bread? I thought you had to choose 2 separate options from the list.

Just looking now, it doesn't say you can't have bread as both HEB's but it does say, to power-up your weight loss to the max, look for the Speed food Healthy Extra choices marked with an S. xx

Back