Is this bad?

THe plans are all tried and tested by experts Nessa and if you stick to the plans you will lose weight, although not as quickly as SS. You need to choose a plan and try your best to stick to it - easier said than done, I know.

Now that you are having more calories you could try exercising to speed up your weight loss. Your roller skating sounds like a great way to get fit, or just put on a DVD and do it at home. Your kids will think it is great fun.

There's nothing wrong with you ... it's just that, like me, you haven't been able to go through the proper stages of CD to get your head back into eating mode.

For months, I've been swinging wildly between 'feast or famine' - leaping between SSing on the few occasions I could afford it then having to stop - piling on the glycogen and getting disheartened so losing the plot and pigging out .. and then the whole cycle starting over again. I've gained 4st doing it 'my way'.

What CD plan are you doing? Whichever one it is, PLEASE don't make my mistake and try modifying it in the belief that you won't lose weight by following it.

These plans were designed to work if followed: you WILL lose weight if you stick to the plan. Fight the fear of food because it leads nowhere good.

Good luck!

Back