Is This Bad?

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Is it bad to be taking one laxative a week? (i've taken ducolax)

I am finding this is really helping me. Did it last week and again this week and i feel almost 'relieved' :eek: lol

I took two last week and nothing

Two last night and nothing... Im starting to worry lol

haha - what ones are you taking sweetie?
ducolax are great!! lol

Thats what Im taking lol!!

Might have to up the doseage because i used to take them all the time and have two every day

omg two a day? crazy loon!!!

if they aint working maybe try something else? maybe your immune to them now if you used to take em everyday xx

I wouldnt say it was bad as long as you are doing it for the right reasons of constipation. I used senokot when I was blocked, hence the reasons for starting taking the flapjacks.

Where needs must etc hun, you have to keep a clear channel.....lol

haha kred!

I take a senekot once a week lol My phamacist said that was ok :)

I use senekot and nothing i need softner lol sounds like a washing machine :) My insides are pratically torn up. Is everyone recommending Dulcoease? Im in pain... :( Let me know if this helps SummerGirl I might switch..I have fibreclear too but that does absolutley nothing either....x

I was told at the weight management clinic that you can use Fibre gel as long is it only the plain not one of the citrus flavours.

Jo x

Ive had exactley the same problem as you guys, i went to the chemist yesterday and bought some movical (we are allowed this) and today im back to normal (at last lol) xx

Toilet trouble is definatly a bad point of this diet. I have to take senacot every other day, I also use fibreclear. It took a few weeks to sort of what was best for my body but this seems to be working now, thankfully!!!

I took two ducolax on Saturday evening and as nothing had happened I took two again last night.

OMG!!!!!!!! I might as well have moved my desk in to the loos today at work as I spent so much time in there. I won't be doing that again in a hurry. On the plus side I bet I'm at least 3lbs lighter than I was yesterday :giggle:

Disclaimer: The weight loss bit was a joke obviously, don't use laxatives to lose pounds, it's not big and it's not clever and you're likely to have an accident....... and smell like boys

I put a heaped teaspoon of fibreclear in every shake. I don't think it helps you go but it bulks things up and gives you something to pass??? OK WAY too much info there.....sorry!

But then I take senekot every 2nd day and it is like normal!!!!

I use senekot and nothing i need softner lol sounds like a washing machine :) My insides are pratically torn up. Is everyone recommending Dulcoease? Im in pain... :( Let me know if this helps SummerGirl I might switch..I have fibreclear too but that does absolutley nothing either....x

I never bothered with fibre clear - just went straight for the strong stuff!! They really do work. I only take one though!
:)

Re Movicol
I spoke to my GP who was not too bothered with me taking dulcolax though recommended Movicol. My chemist says that it is not allowed and should continue with Dulcolax. So amything for a quiet life and not having to spend ages on the loo will be good. lol:D

Back