Extra Easy Is this cheating??

Starlight

Gold Member
I had a prawn mayo sandwich last night at work. I had a terrible migraine all day and had no inclination to cook anything.

The online Syns counter counts it as 13 Syns.

I picked a low fat one one wholemeal bread... so heres what Im wondering is it cheating to 'break it up' my thinking is wholemeal bread is HexA and prawns are free on EE so Id only have to count my mayo so even factoring in 2 tbsps which would be plenty it would come out at about 5 sysn... much better than 13.... or is that just cheating lol

No as far as im aware this is ok, i know a lot of people who do this but maybe someone else can confirm for you

You would have to syn some of the bread as well, as you're only allowed 2 slices from a 400g loaf, and ready made sarnies have large bread.

Also, you would have to check for anything else, for example any spread that has been sneaked on. They are V.Naughty those sarnie makers!!!

Emma xXx

I know that you can defo deduct 6 syns for the bread using it as your hex a, deduct a few more for the prawns so you would probably be pretty close at 5 syns.

Yes it says in the SW book that you are allowed to deduct 6 syns for wholemeal bread on a shop bought sarnie :)

Back