Is this diet real? Can i have pizza and burgers on an upday?

of course u can! JUDDD is ok when u get into it i guess, im having an unplanned break from it at the mo, cant seem to get back into it but im sure i will :) good luck! feel free to drop in on this thread any time, i normally check in at least once a day

Thanks chiku, I'll give this diet a go now and if I put on then it's ok. I'll just keep going till my body realises it needs to stop storing the carbs.

Sam how u doing? Still not got bak on it properly hey? Don't worry... You just got to wait to be in the right frame of mind! It'll happen soon!

Welcome new juddder! Let us know how u get on with it! I've been on it since Monday and I actually love this diet!

Also I know this sites abit quiet for juddd so if u need any quick information or anything theres a site called sparkpeople and they have a large number of ppl doing juddd(alternate day diet) so check it out!

Good luck with the weekend dieting and enjoy everyone!

B xxxx

ive heard of sparkpeople :) today was my official last day at uni until september so im restarting JUDDD tomorrow with a DD, i want to be slim(slimmer lol) for when i go back in september. im working a morning shift tomorrow until 2pm so might take some fruit for my break, and will then walk home so i should be home around 3.30pm, if i can avoid eating at work (apart from the fruit) untill i get home i'll be doing well.

how are u finding JUDDD binni? have u weighed urself? do u wait as long as u can and then eat (as i tended to do) or eat throughout the day

Sparkpeople is so active with alot of ppl doing the diet so it's good to read there forums and stuff.

Well firstly I'd like to say ur a lucky sod for being a student! Wish I was still studying! Graduated in 2008. Atleast u have 3-4months to urself now! Yay!

So I have been doing well on the diet. I've had 3 dd's so far. On the first one I had 358cal 2nd one 400 and yesterday 400. The only thing I've done that was naughty was over eat on Thursday! I cooked a real good pasta bake and packed my plate out a bit too much. :/ I felt stupid for it after so will see how I get on today!

As for the weighing... When on Lipotrim I went down to 10st10lbs. I put on 4 so was 11st from eating the weekend after Lipotrim. Then yesterday on a dd I couldn't resist having a peep and I jumped on the scales...10st 11lbs. Yay! I want to be happy and overjoyed but I'm going to see what it is end of next week.

Anyway you have a 3month goal! I think you can do it, just stock up on low cal foods for you to take to work so you can avoid the naughty stuff there.

Come on Sam! Lets become fitties! Lol

Let me know how you get on!

Oh n indian egg White omelette is what fills me up on a dd. Bit of onion and some masala, turmeric and salt... Add ham slice pieces! Hardly any cals. I have 3 egg whites and heat the yolks for the dogs! They love it! Lol

Catch up soon my lovely!
B xxxx

what did u study? i think i'll feel a bit lost waiting for september to roll around lol nothing to fill up my week except exercise hmpf!

apart from omelette what do u have on a DD?

only 1lb gain and ur actually EATING lol impressive, i know lipotrim etc make u lose weight really quickly but i dont think i could do it, i need proper food even if it is only 500cals worth :)

Hey Sam,

I studied a Bsc in media technology and production. What are u studying?

The other thing u eat is half a can of veg soup sometimes with a few new potatoes to help fill me up.
So the soup I have at lunch and then omelette for tea.

I am happy I'm actually losing now yay!

I had my first dd on Sunday and it didn't go very well!

Do you think if I do a medium days on Saturday n Sunday n then do DD on mon wed and fri I'd still lose?
I spend the weekends out and about with my partner so it's really hard to not eat with him!

Anyway how's diet going for you? U finding it ok?

B x

im doing a degree in health and social care studies, really enjoyed my first year, kind of excited to get my teeth into some placements in my second year

do u eat the same on every down day?

medium days on the weekend should be fine, from what ive read on other forums etc people have updays on the weekend and DD on mondays wednesdays and fridays and it still works, might have to exercise a little bit though to combat the 2 up days in a row

mine isnt going well AT ALL lol i tried so hard to do a DD the other day but caved in to takeaway pizza whooooooooops! need a major kick up the bum to get over this re-starting bump.

thats the negative bit

the positive bit is that i responded to an ad of a lady looking for people to go to the gym with her, so me her and another woman who responded to the ad are planning to meet up, get to know each other a bit and start to walk together, cycle, go to classes go to the gym etc so it will be good when we get started on that :D

Hey sam

Your course sounds great! Goodluck with it! I wish I could go bk to studying! This 9-5 life is quite a drag at times!

On my dd's I always have the soup n omelette but I add different stuff to them like onions, tomatoes or just anything low cal that might taste good with it! Next time I go shopping I'm going to try find some low cal snacks and try spend dd's just nibbling all day lol!

I'm going to try keeping dd's on the weekend but if it becomes too hard I'll make them medium days n see what happens.

Sorry to hear your not back in it properly! But don't worry you'll be back on it soon I'm sure! Just try remind yourself why your doing it! I look at pics of my pretty thin friends and it motivates me loads!

Wow to your new pals for exercise, sounds great! Let me know how it ges! I'm still being a couch potato but I'm sure I'll get into being more active soon!

B xxxx

i dont like the idea of 9-5 too much, but sometimes i dont like this hectic essay-writing stressful student life lol wish i could be one of those students who messes around and just gets drunk for 3 years but thats not me :D

i got sent a link the other day that really clicked for me, it was a youtube vid of this man saying that sometimes we dont want to lose weight cuz we dont value ourselves or our lives, so if we dont value our lives, why would we want to be more healthy to live longer? totally made sense to me, and it stuck in my head.

low cal snacks, try Pink n Whites, theyre marshmallow with wafers, really nice and sweet, perfect for a sugar craving and only 50cals each, its also a good idea to get a handful of grapes and cut them into halves, makes them last longer. ice lollies are good too :)

just waiting for the lady to get back to me with a day shes free to meet up, im not a naturally active person either (shocking what with my athletic physique i know lol) but i think if i know other people are at the gym or whatever waiting for me i'll feel like i need to go.

ive stocked up on DD foods ready to restart, had a brainwave and bought Highlights hot chocolate for chocolate cravings, only 40cals a cup which is much less than any chocolate bar, plus i need to wait for it to cool down to drink it which means i need willpower to wait, plus my craving might have gone by then. i also got some cup-a-soup type soups, which are about 60-70 cals each, which is less than half a normal tin of soup

Back