Is this diet real? Can i have pizza and burgers on an upday?

Mmmmm can't wait for my ud tomorrow! Think I'll have a jacket!

Well I think 358cals is just for the first two weeks! To activate the skinny gene the sirt1. And after I'll up it gradually to the 500 cals!

Feeling ok today though!

358 is very low! i normally hit between 450-500 on down days.

DD's arent so bad cuz u know ur only restricted for a day :)

I know it's soo low, I'll see how I go and if it's unbearable I'll bump it up.

How are you feeling? U feeling motivated and positive? Did you experience any side effects?

im feeling ok right now, although i know on my DD tomorrow ive got a training session at work and am worried about bikkies etc being offered lol

i think we might be the only ones - we're special :D
me and MsJMC were giving it a go but shes decided to combine exante and the cambridge diet instead, and before me and her started this thread there hadnt been any new posts for a few weeks, it seems like all the judders had given up simultaneously lol bit weird

Lol well I won't give this diet up if you don't! :)

I love it! As long as it actually works, for me it's too good to be tru! Lol

Why don't you take snack a jacks with you to the training session? They're really low cal apparently and atleast you can nibble them and have an excuse to refuse biccies!

All you can do is try hey.
B x

thats a good idea, ive got some Pink n Whites in the cupboard i could take them. all i know is i lost weight (even though ive put it back on now lol) but not sure if it was cuz of all the walking id done at the time or cuz of JUDDD, combo of the two is best though!

Yea well I hope it was juddd lol! I'm totally inactive! Generally to tired n not enthusiastic about exercising! Bad I know!

Anyway stumbled across this thread thought I'd pass it on for if you ever feel stuck on a dd
http://caloriecount.about.com/very-low-calorie-snacks-ft19593-3

I've had my 358cals for the day now so I'm hoping I can go for the rest of the night with nothing! I really need to do some good shopping for lots of low cal snacks and nibbles! Especially for work!
X

have a loooooooong bath watch eastenders and read a book in bed, then have an early night lol :) will keep ur mind off food. ill have a look at that thread now, thanks

fruit, veg and boring stuff is all low in calories lol dont u like any form of exercise?

Im curled up on the sofa infront of the telly, gna bath n bed after my soap is done.

Well I think cz I have the horrid habit of smoking I just struggle running and stuff. I like tennis n badminton but nobody to play with is the problem. :/

aw i'd play a few games with u if we were close enough :) u could always go for just walks? shouldnt get u too out of breath and will keep u busy

Awww thanks Sam!

Yeah I need to get back into the walks! Will i think I'll wait for the next hot day and I'll go!

Where abouts in the world are you from?

or get urself a dog, then u have to go for a walk and have no excuse :) we've got a 6month old collie x kelpie and hes a sweetheart! a totally hyper sweetheart though lol im from plymouth, u?

I actually have 2 Dogs! Lol but it's my father that takes them two monsters out! I could start walking with them I suppose!

I live in West Yorkshire, leeds.

How's ur dd going today?
Oh and the training?

I have to say I am so relieved to be eating today! I've been counting them slightly and I've already hit 700cals! Lol probably won't eat much for lunch after the big breakfast but I'm thinking a kfc is in order tonight. Lol but maybe just a burger so I don't stuff my self!
If your finding today hard at all... Just keep remembering tomorrow u can eat it all!
Xxx

how about ur dad takes 1 and u take the other? DD was going ok, i had some beans on toast, but my boyfriend's just been a complete a$$hole so i want to everything right now. stupid man!

mmmmmm KFC :D it's nice to feel that youve kind of "earnt" nice food :)

Hi Binni
I would seriously advise that you the refeed after you complete the weeks course of TFR Lipo'. If not then your gonna have to deal with putting all the weight you lost plus more on

Ex TFR Lipotrimian

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh and if it's just 2st you want to shed you could do it anywhere from 5 to 8 weeks as long as you drink the minimum requirement of water (2ltr)

Hi chiku

Thanks for the advice, I just can't do the not eating anymore and have already eaten for a few days so refeed I thin is pointless now?

I have put a few pounds back on but I hear this is what will happen in the firstweek and the second week should be when I lose. So I guess to try and keep things ok I'm just going to make sure I don't eat too many naughty things.

I just can't do Lipotrim at all. I think it's especially hard on a weekend when I am out and about very busy... No time to drink so much water and wee wee all the time! Lol

B xx

You've been told wrong. I had to come off when I was over 15st and a bit, did the refeed and I lost under a stone. Those who don't do refeed strictly will pile on again plus keeping up with the water intake as that really does help to flush the body out (water at room temp the body will accept more easily rather than ice cold but cold Is okay but not icy ~ I've a kid brother who's a Dr)

Hello can I join you judders? I am starting my first DD tomorrow. I have done diet before and did not get past about 3 days but gonna really try this time.

Wish me luck!!

Back