Is this forum for Alli also?

first day down

Ok that's the first day over. Have been keeping note of what i'm eating in my food diary - am pretty amazed at what things are so high in fat, but also how much I can eat in a day without going over the limit just by choosing the "right" foods. No nasty side effects as yet but did find myself running to the loo to break wind just in case!!:D

Hi Linz..welcome to Alli..im back on the`wagon this week.had a week off last week.Im hoping to get a stone off before my holidays in 6 weeks. i want 2 stone off but i know thats unrealistic in the time i have. Just watch the fat and ull be fine. I had a few nasty side effects when i ate cheese.:sick0019:.not nice lol...anyway,hope everyones doing ok. seems kind of quite on here lately..must be because were all too busy excercising!!! :whacky068:lol...

Linda xx

Hi mondayclubber, ta 4 the welcome! tis v quiet on here! have been v good this week, decided to get a chinese takeaway tonight, chose the lowest fat thing on the menu but i swear if you see a mushroom cloud over edinburgh, it's me! That's what i get for being a smart ass, am gonna stick to the diet again next week. I done really well last week and am getting the hang of the fat counting. Am getting weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed i've not sabotaged any weight loss with the takeaway!

Thats a fab weight loss Linz..Im giving up on the Alli im afraid.:wave_cry: not working for me.Im going back to slim fast. done really well on it last year. I like the strictness of it. im doing too much cheating on the tablets. will be on the slim fast thread now. glad youre doing well on it though..good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey.
linda xx

Back