is this it...labour

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Sorry to post here but thought I'd have more answers here as not many on pregnancy board.

The last couple of days I've had lower back pain constantly like period pains.

I'm going to wee every 15 mins & getting cramp like pains across the bump.

Also lots of discharge/mucus the last few days sorry for tmi.

Sorry I don't no wot to expect as last time I was induced & had epidural so never felt a thing so not sure what to expect.

how many weeks are you hun? could just be practise ones....

I'm 36+3 but last mw appt she said I was measuring big & I've to see consultant on 4th if still big they're going to induce.

Could be either then hun, but if they have been the same for a couple of days I reckon they are trainee ones!!! Just keep an eye on it and if your unsure and want a bit of advice give your midwife a call. As a mum of 4 I wish you all the best and hope once it does all start you have a nice quick labour x

I'm gonna see how it goes & call mw 2moro if no change I'll call mw. I'm only 5 mins from hospital so not far to go if it changes. Thanks ladies x

Oooh B.B. let us know, my first MiniMins baby.

Good luck,

hugs xxxxxx

Im not really sure as I was induced with both of mine so have no idea of what 'going into labour' is like!

Wishing you the best of luck and keep us updated!!!!!!!! xx

Morning still got the pains etc but feel ok. Miss Galaxy I'm like you was induced/waters broken etc so I've no idea lol

If they haven't calmed down later will ring the mw.

oooo exciting! good luck x

Possible they're practice ones, but good luck if they're the real thing!!!

Hi I'm still here, spoke to mw said it maybe slow labour & go last for days/weeks! I've got the consultant Mon so may get induced then.

Thanks for ur lovely wishes will keep u informed on the progress xx

I missed this yesterday - Good luck for the big day proper :D

Can someone let us know if you do get induced on Monday. That is if you go that long................

I am so excited for you. Please can I be a cyber granny ???

Back