is this it...labour

Can someone let us know if you do get induced on Monday. That is if you go that long................

I am so excited for you. Please can I be a cyber granny ???

Of course u can be cyber granny. I'll ask H to let u all no or I've internet on my phone will quickly update xx

Of course u can be cyber granny. I'll ask H to let u all no or I've internet on my phone will quickly update xx

Oh thank you. My grand-kids when they were young used to call me Granny Zoo instead of Sue because of all the animals we have.

I now have a mental picture of you giving birth and sending us a message on your mobile phone lol.

hugs xxxxxx

It does sound like very early labour to me. It was deffo like period pains, though when they started, not as bad. For me it lasted around 3 days like that, gradually getting more and more painful, and then finally gave birth at 35+5.

Good luck. Relly exciting. I loved those first few weeks so so much!!

I would have no idea! I had the same 'labour' pain for 5 days started getting it on the wednesday night and still had it on the saturday night when I finally had a c-section after all these alarms started going off because my blood pressure hit the roof and they still told me I shouldn't have been getting the pain there as that isn't where we get contractions. (mine was a pain right it in the middle at the bottom of my stomach)..

I was nearly 4 days over due and on the Friday I went into hospital to get a day for being induced and they strapped me up to a machine and were like so you have abdo pain.. yeah the same abdo pain i have had for the last 2 days and the doctor said women often get these types of pains... the next day I was taken in @ 6am with THE SAME pain.. and the SAME doctor said ok you 3cm dialated.. I was like.. oh yeah am I mean't to have a different type of pain now?!?!

My daughter came out looking like one of the cone men :(

I wish you all the luck in the world, would recommend an epidural to everyone.. I even had a lil sleep lol!! lots of luck hun xxxxx btw dont go to Musgrove hospital in Taunton, Somerset lol

How are you today B.B.?

Hi Sue

I'm ok the pains have calmed down so I guess they were false contractions.

I'm just peed off with argos as I waited in all day yesterday for a delivery which never arrived. I rang them this am & they apologised, refunded delivery charge & said they deliver stuff 2moro. Then she rang back & said the stuff was out of stock. What a bloody nuisance...so I cancelled the whole order & I'll have to go pick it up from shop. I just thought delivery would be easier obviously not.

They're cust service is apalling never ever again.

Glad you are o.k. BB. but appalled at the treatment from Argos. Why the hell couldn't they tell you it was out of stock in the first place. You lost a day yesterday.

A case of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing, or not doing !!

OOh good luck.... I ended up going into labour naturally the day they planned my induction ! I reakon he knew i was sick of waiting LOL xx

Hello guys. No babs yet so it must've been false contractions but been having them all week. The baby has definitely dropped way down as I can't stop weeing. Also doing loads of 'nesting' getting things ready.

As soon as I start properly will let you all know. XXXX

I am so excited for you.

What a fantastic WI you will have afterwards lol.

Back