Is this normal? LOL

Mrs B

Silver Member
I started cd last week and have my first weigh in tomorrow. My problem is I seem to alternate between being excited about my first weigh in tomorrow and being terrified. What if it doesn't work for me? I love reading everyone else's success stories and they also make me feel positive.

I suppose I just have this nagging doubt that it won't work for me. I've even started worrying about my lip balm - what if it has loads of calories :eek:.

I do know I'm being silly but by posting this hopefully I'll find out I'm not alone :eek:

Wish me luck for tomorrow.

Oh I know what you mean.It's very normal indeed. I guess it's because you're so used to losing so much weight one tends to think different thoughts!

Good Luck with your WI mine is Sunday and I'm scared even though I've lost weight lol

Sharon, I was absolutely the same as you yesterday. You will be fine, especially if you have stuck to it completely. I lost 11lbs and 4 in from my wasit yesterday which was my first weigh in and that has given me the encouragement to carry on. After tomorrow, you will have had such an incredible weight loss, you won't want to stop! How do you feel in yourself? I feel incredible and have so much energy I am amazed.

Please don't worry!! I was exactly the same as you and its SUCH a relief to just get the first WI over!! But, if you have stuck to the plan, you WILL lose!! Exciting bit is finding out how much!! :)

Good luck and let us all know how you get on!!

Love Kj xxx

Sharon, I was absolutely the same as you yesterday. You will be fine, especially if you have stuck to it completely. I lost 11lbs and 4 in from my wasit yesterday which was my first weigh in and that has given me the encouragement to carry on. After tomorrow, you will have had such an incredible weight loss, you won't want to stop! How do you feel in yourself? I feel incredible and have so much energy I am amazed.

Wow, that is terrific, well done!

I have stuck to it but I've been doing 790 this week as I had to get my GP to sign my form (all done :rolleyes:). It's odd but I think I am worried because the diet is so good. The shakes and soups I've had this week have all been ok (some are lovely), I haven't been hungry at all and I am starting to feel like I have more energy so how could I have lost weight.

My weigh in is at 10 so I don't have long to wait/worry.

Good luck for next week.

We all had that fear when we started!

I lost 17lbs in my first week on Sole Source

Hope the weigh-in goes well for you

I was just the same when i started, thought i would be the one that it didn't work for and was so nervous about going for my weigh ins. After a few weeks though i think you find it easier to relax when you see the lbs falling off!!

Good luck for tomorrow, i'm sure you will of done fab :D

Yes, yes and yes! Felt exactly the same way the first week, try not to worry and enjoy the moment - it will work!

Gx​

Thanks everyone, I feel better now :).

I can't wait to change my ticker lol. Just had a bath and I'm sure I wasn't as squashed in it as before.

well how did it go ? x

Back