Is this normal or should I change?

hercules

Hi,
After reading here how so many of you have a variety of bars and lots of tetra packs I'm debating changing my cdc. She only usually has 2 variety of bars (same each week) and doesnt always have tetras. LAst week she would only sell me 6 bars rather than 7 and only 4 shakes as she said she needed them for her other clients.

AFter 6 weeks on this diet I would like to jsut have bars and tetras.

I've got the number of an alternative. WHat do you think?

Through personal experience my CDC has never denied me anything apart from the cranberry bars when they were all sold out.

CDC can get in as much stock as they want but in my opinion i would go somewhere where they have more varieties and more in stock because its hard enough on this diet without being denied what youre actually allowed xx

I'm with Miss Rooster on this one. It may be worth considering changing. I have lived on the tetras and bars throughout most of my time on CD, but I did have the choice of everything that is available.
You've done fab to stick with your CDC this long.

Good luck with what you decide

Jazzy x

Hiya - the CDC code of conduct states that we MUST stock ALL products...so no excuse !

Debz
xx

Change. This kind of thing really winds me up. OK it costs us money up front, but Debz is right (good name by the way!), its in our code of conduct that we supply the entire range. And it's not like we have to buy a dozen boxes of each flavour either, we have minimum order levels, but we can buy the flavours by the single box, so there's no excuse for not providing all 9 flavours of milkshake, both flavours of tetras, all six bars and all six soups, plus the mix a mousse, the fibre and all three water flavours.

Thanks all. She does stock lots of shakes and soups but it's the tetras and bars I want. I have now got the number of another cdc and will phone her when she is in to see if she stocks more.

Will then just need to tell my current one. I hate that sort of thing but dont want to lie either.

My first post was a bit confusing. SOrry, it's the tetras I couldnt have as many as i wanted. SHe has lots of shakes.

I would definately change if I were you.

My CDC has about six loads of plastic drawers in her 'office' all beautifully labelled with which shake/tetra/bar is in each and there were so many I was spoilt for choice.

CHANGE!!!! Vote with your feet.

If she's not willing to stock the flavours move onto someone who will. I stock everything and don't have any flavours that don't sell.

As for letting her know - does she have email??? If so drop her an email and just say you won't be needing another appointment. Up to you if you tell her why.

Good luck with your new CDC - I hate it when the minority give us a bad name. Glad you were on here - so you knew better!!!

Change - if you went shopping and couldn't get what you wanted you'd go to another shop! No difference - you are the customer!

Ditto to everything said above! I too have every product/flavour available. Has your CDC given you any reason why she DOESN'T stock the other bar flavours or more cartons? They all have such a long shelf life, so she can't give excuse that they may not sell in time! Even if you're the only client buying them from her!
If you still go ahead and decide to change, I personally think you should mention to her that the main reason for switching is that she's not providing the full range of products as expected. It may be the wake-up call she needs. Otherwise, she may find that her other clients may go elsewhere too!
It's not a polite request that we stock all products - it's a requirement that we all sign an agreement to. You have the right to slurp 4 cartons a day if you wish to do so! :p
Perhaps ask her to start ordering them in for you? Or at least check with the alternative CDC that they stock everything before changing over!! ;)

Hi all,
Sorry couldnt reply sooner. Well, I changed and my new cdc is great. I explained the problem to her and she was able to easily supply me with what I wanted the next day. This new week has been really good. I've got a selection of bars enough for one a day and the rest in tetras. It's like starting a new exciting diet!

Hi all,
Sorry couldnt reply sooner. Well, I changed and my new cdc is great. I explained the problem to her and she was able to easily supply me with what I wanted the next day. This new week has been really good. I've got a selection of bars enough for one a day and the rest in tetras. It's like starting a new exciting diet!

YAY !!! glad you got sorted....CD is tough enough without having to do without the products YOU want !!

good luck :)

Debz
xx

Back