Is this normal?

mella

I'm now on day 3 and I feel really bloated. I'm so uncomfortable. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
Mel

Are you doing mainly green by any chance?

^was just about to ask that.

I just did a mainly green day (twas all but for the little bit of gammon I had with dinner which would have either been a HEb or made it EE as I only had one A choice today), have major tummy bubbles now.

Oh and by the way, whenever I feel like that I tell myself that it's going to be predominantly air.

Do you know how much air weighs?

thanks, I'll try not to panic just yet then. I'm doing EE not green, but unfortunately for my hubby, I'm always full of air anyway :D

I know what you mean about being gassy. i'm on day 4 now and really feeling it. I have done 3 green days and today was my 1st ee. I hope it passes soon!!! (excuse the pun!!!!) lol

x

A daily dose of one or two fat free Activia yogurts will sort out all tummy problems.

thanks so much for posting this. Let's just say since I changed my diet my digestive system is a little more active than it used to be...but after 6 days of SW I'm actually feeling really good, and just accepting that my body is now doing what it should be doing as i'm not clogging it up with all the rubbish I used to eat!

I agree - fatfree activia really do help. I also make sure that I include one or two scan bran in my daily food intake and plenty of water to flush things through.

Back