• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this normal?

Hi all,

Previously was on Dukan a few months ago but only did the 5 attack days and a week of cruise due to a stomach problem I have and had to got he hospital.

Have now restarted Dukan and feel horrible compared to the first time! Before I was absolutely fine, but this time I have headaches, feel nauseous ans have no energy! Am eating loads and drinking my water like a good girl :) Oh and having the oat bran :)

Has anyone else noticed it being worse the second time round?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
'Dukan flu' is normal for some and will pass once on cruise. Don't know if second time around has anything to do with it, maybe your body had less sugar-withdrawal the first time?

I felt really ill during attack one day I had to go to bed for the day and that is definately not me. transit issues caused major problems too but I stuck with it and im now 1.5 stones lighter than 8 weeks ago! So M keep on going love

This is my first time on dukan and I felt quite ill from day 2 - have been headachey (solved with headache tablets), nauseous & tired to the point where I've been falling asleep on the sofa at 9pm! Still tired today, but the headache is finally starting to pass. I guess my body had a lot of sugar & toxins to eliminate, so I'm keeping up with the fluids.