Is this odd behaviour on Lipotrim ?

AllyJ

Since being on Lipotrim, a grand total of 4 days, i've been in the kitchen preparing the husbands and daughter's dinner for hours, i've got my head in recipe books and wanting to spend ages preparing and cooking, but i'm not picking or eating anything.

But when it comes to them eating, i find myself in the kitchen doing the cleaning up as i can't face being in the same room as them eating lots of food.

Before Lipotrim everything was convenience food that took a few minutes to prepare, now i enjoy spending ages preparing meals in the kitchen.

Its like i've turned into deliah smith in the kitchen, what's wrong with me ?

Does anyone else do this ?

cant say i have, but its really good that you can be around all that food without giving into temptation well done x

Not odd, just very virtuous!:party0038:

I have to prepare different meals each night cause my 5 yr old son is a faddy eater (autistic), my 3 yr daughter hates chips but likes everything else and 'him' likes traditional brit stuff like pies, chips, veggies and a loaf of bread with each meal....well about 6 pieces!

Pain in arris!:D

Its weird because i like all the preparing in the kitchen, and i love going to the supermarket to get all the ingredients, i love the smelling of the foods cooking, but once its on the plate i stick it on the table and then dash into the kitchen.

I've just had a friend invite me to lunch :rolleyes: i've not thought of any excuses yet for me not eating other than ive got a bug and anything i'm eating is coming out the other end striaght away.

I dont think she'd understand the plan i'm on, she's a skinny mini and can eat what she likes, so I think i'm gonna go with "i've got an awful bug and anything i eat is going straight through me".

Then i'm off to sainsburys to buy hubby's and little one's dinner for tonight.

I feel like my stomach is empty though, it feels deflated, like it was a balloon and now its not, i guess 4 days on plan though would mean my belly would go down a bit.

Right off to get ready for "lunch" :rolleyes:

Since being on Lipotrim, a grand total of 4 days, i've been in the kitchen preparing the husbands and daughter's dinner for hours, i've got my head in recipe books and wanting to spend ages preparing and cooking, but i'm not picking or eating anything.

But when it comes to them eating, i find myself in the kitchen doing the cleaning up as i can't face being in the same room as them eating lots of food.

Before Lipotrim everything was convenience food that took a few minutes to prepare, now i enjoy spending ages preparing meals in the kitchen.

completely LT normal....loadsa ppl do the same including moi xxxx

your not alone there hun,
i cant cook :eek: :D:D:D
well ............ i bloody can now lol
i spend ages cooking,, also testing stuff out on em :rolleyes:

Probably since you cannot eat food you appreciate it more. Well done for not picking etc, I do not mind cooking for the family, but do not like going to the supermarket as I feel I am not buying anything for myself.

but do not like going to the supermarket as I feel I am not buying anything for myself.
You are hun you are getting yourself something much better than food!! THE SLIM NEW BOD YOU HAVE WANTED FOR AGES
Or treat your self hun...face packs, clothing etc etc .... we all need to have a treat xx

I'm with you Ali J. My kids have never ate so well! I used to dust my cooker and now I'm using it all the time. Hope it lasts when I'm eating again.

Me as well! Have never been what you'd call a keen cook but have almost become obsessed with preparing and cooking food for my husband and kids. And some nights I'm even cooking three different meals! Don't even mind when they're eating it as long as I can have a good sniff first! How weird is that!

I used to bake loads of different treats for other people. I made loadsa vareities of cookies, bourbon biscuits, shortbread and cheesecakes. Never interested in trying them or picking just enjoyed cooking. I think there was an alterior motive of fattening my BF up to close the weight gap quicker haha!

I made loadsa vareities of cookies, bourbon biscuits, shortbread and cheesecakes. quote]

Ohhh Bourbon biscuits, do you have a recipe for those? I love making cakes & biscuits, my husband is a pig for them.

I've been on LT a few times & have just come back on it. Each time i cook loads & everyone loves it lol.
Make big banana cakes & send them to my sister in law which she loves.

Ooooooohhhhh, cheesecake, do you have a recipe please coz my children love it!! Someone did give me a recipe for a New York one but I've lost the bally thing!

Sarah, I'm like you, I love a big sniff first!!! My youngest was eating pizza and I asked her if I could have a sniff and that was enough for me!!!!! Mind you, she was eating a mini bag of Maltesers the other day and I asked if I could sniff them, thinking the chocolate might weaken my resolve but instead they made me feel quite sick!!!! Never thought that would happen!!! Lol!!!!

I used to love the smell of the food cooking and like you enjoyed it, but I found it hard to see them eating so would clean up and then have my last shake.

And me! I had a whiff of my youngest's packet of chicken crisps earlier today and they made me think yuk! Unheard of! I'm hoping it's gonna work with chocolate too. I am having yearnings to do some baking too, and have never baked in my life! What is going on?! The rest of the family will need LT once I've finished with them.

I'm the same with the cooking! I always cooked a lot, but with emphasis on deserts. Now my Bf is eating really healthy lovely smelling food. Does anyone who has done the refeed know if the desire to cook continues after lipotrim???

Back