is this ok ? will i still lose the weight !!

loopyloudrewitt

hi eveyone , girl in chemist today told me i could make shake , heat it up and add spoonful of coffee !! do u think this is ok with all shakes and will i still lose the weight ?? ty for ur replies really appreciate it

I add a spoonful of coffee in a morning to the vanilla shake, you can have coffee on the diet so thats no problem. I prefer mine with crushed ice tho. Wouldn't have thought the strawberry would be particularly nice with coffee!

i dont use the strawberry hun dont like it only like choc and vanilla :)

You're absolutely fine - we're allowed tea or coffee, so there's no problem there. In fact, the only way I can take any of the shakes (chocolate) is by making a mocha coffee with it.

On my way to work trying to work out what strawberry and coffee tastes like... (Yes I am that much of a fruit loop haha!)
And I've got it...... It tastes like custard creme biscuits!! How is that even possible!! Haha! Xx

Well it couldn't taste much worse than it does straight! lol
I managed the soup last night with added chilli flakes and pepper - is that ok as pharmacy said it was but just read post which says not to?
Managed 100% on day 1 anyway which was great.
Strated today with vanilla shake with added spoonful of coffee and ice and blended - not brilliant but palatable so just the chocolate to try now and the peanut bars and will have tried whole range.
Intrigued by custard cremme flavour though!

lorraineA said:
Well it couldn't taste much worse than it does straight! lol
I managed the soup last night with added chilli flakes and pepper - is that ok as pharmacy said it was but just read post which says not to?
Managed 100% on day 1 anyway which was great.
Strated today with vanilla shake with added spoonful of coffee and ice and blended - not brilliant but palatable so just the chocolate to try now and the peanut bars and will have tried whole range.
Intrigued by custard cremme flavour though!

Honestly Hun custard creme haha! Was giggling most of the way to work :) x

You can also try the chocolate one with mint tea...... apparently makes a mint choc drink, I haven't tried it yet but will be trying it before bed tonight and will let you know how it tastes :) x

deezer how much u lose in the first few weeks ?

I am going to to start again next week after losing 9.5 stones last time round I couldn't do maintenance and that threw me. I lived by my hot choc for tea so when oh was having tea I would have a huge hot choc but made with really really really strong peppermint tea it's amazing like a hug. Really looking forward to starting and love being back here again with all the support keep it up guys

lipotrim_boy said:
Think I'd actually prefer a shot - though apparently alcohol can kill you on this diet!

Haha one day you can have one Hun the shots will all still be there when we are all done x

Bear Fresheners said:
I am going to to start again next week after losing 9.5 stones last time round I couldn't do maintenance and that threw me. I lived by my hot choc for tea so when oh was having tea I would have a huge hot choc but made with really really really strong peppermint tea it's amazing like a hug. Really looking forward to starting and love being back here again with all the support keep it up guys

Wow 9.5 stone that is amazing!!! Will definitely be coming to you for advice if Im feeling shaky that's a massive inspiration! Well done! Pick it up after the maintenance blip you had and you will do an amazing job again xx

Back