Extra Easy Is this ok?

marea_8

Hi,
I had 2 boiled eggs and 3 plum,s for brekkie this morning, then we went to pizza hut.....i had 2 slices, and i had tons of the cous cous, sweetcorn, cucumber, and their pasta salad.
i'm not gonna have anything tonight, other than fruit.
Do you think i've blown it?

I wouldnt say you have blown it, but you'd have to syn the pizza, cous cous, and pasta well I assume you would the cous cous and pasta as they are not plain.
Just draw a line and start again tommorrow, or you could reduce your syns for the next couple of days.

Hi,
I'd have thought the cous cous would have been free, i think there was curry powder, onions,and chick peas(yum, it was good!), the pasta would have had syns cause i think there was a lot of olive oil in it.....oh well, will let you know if i have lost anything this week! Sunday weigh day!
Thanks for the replies guys.
mareaxxx

Depends if there was dressing or oil in the cous cous salad?

I agree to draw a line but please have an evening meal because if you don't, you'll just end up starving and be more likely to reach for something 'naughty'.

Just cut back a bit between now and weigh in and see how it goes.

Well done for stopping at 2 slices of pizza. ;)

There's often lots of "hidden" syns in foods when eating out I'm afraid - couscous might have had some in I'm afraid, pasta probably did too, even if it was a "tomato based sauce" coz these chefs love their oils (they do taste yummy) - could be lots of syns? :(

Your breakfast didn't sound very filling for you - was it? It would have been "free" right enough, on red, green or extra easy - I always try to have something superfree for breakfast too so that I can decide later whether to be on red, green, extra easy or whatever - I usually have a mug of hot water with a squeeze of lemon in, some fresh berries with mullerlight yoghurt which usually does the trick for me -fills me up first thing ( I often defrost some frozen packet fruit with sweetener on it, leave in the fridge overnight to develop a yummy fruity syrup).

The sweetcorn you had would have been free on EE or green and cucumber would have been superfree on any plan. Any fruit you had later on would be fine too - but you must have been starving all the same!

If I had done what you did here, I reckon I would have hit loads of spped symbol foods for the rest of the week, kept syns as low as possible, kept up my water intake and planned my food shopping well so that I wouldn't be too tempted - and HOPED for the best on the scales - ;) Good luck'n'stuff!

Back