Is this ok?

ConfusedGirl

Hey, today is my first 'proper' Extra Easy day!! :D

This is what i have had/am planning to have today, can you tell me if it sounds ok?

Breakfast: An orange

Lunch: An omlette with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms. WW yogurt.

Tea: 2 Bowyers Sausages (2syns) mash and oxo gravy with lots of veg and 1 yorkshire pudding (2syns) WW yogurt.

and i usually get hungry agen about 9pm so will have: 2 weetabix with milk (A+B)

I am a little worried that i won't lose anything as it just seems to good to be true!! :D

Is an orange for breakfast going to be enough to take you through to lunch, why not have a muellerlight yoghurt with it and a banana or alpen bar.

Also as the others have said have the rest of your syns :D

Good luck

I wasnt feelin very hungry this mornin which for me makes a change haha so just had an orange but my omlette has filled me up for a good few hours :D

How many syns do you think a should have? just maybe another 2 on a hot choc later on or something?

Thankyou xx

Hey, today is my first 'proper' Extra Easy day!! :D

This is what i have had/am planning to have today, can you tell me if it sounds ok?

Breakfast: An orange

Lunch: An omlette with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms. WW yogurt.

Tea: 2 Bowyers Sausages (2syns) mash and oxo gravy with lots of veg and 1 yorkshire pudding (2syns) WW yogurt.

and i usually get hungry agen about 9pm so will have: 2 weetabix with milk (A+B)

I am a little worried that i won't lose anything as it just seems to good to be true!! :D

Good start!! i would have a few more syns tho.

my fave treat is a yogurt with crushed meringue in it!! the nest are only 2 1/2 and it tastes amazing!

or a bowl of coco pops!! its a yummy bed time treat!

and i know it hard to believe but have faith in the plan! we all have faith in you keep up the great work :D

How many syns do you think a should have? just maybe another 2 on a hot choc later on or something?

Thankyou xx

I'd go for the full 15 syns if I were you.

Blimey, I didn't think you'd had nearly enough!
Here's my EE day for today
early breakfast - banana and mullerlight
late breakfast - 2 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes
an apple
Kofta curry and rice (small portion)
and for diner I'll have prawn and pea risotto with salad and HEA parmesan.
For supper I'll have 4 ryvita with ham and tomato and I still have my syns so I'll probably have a hot choc (2) and 2 rich tea (4) the other syns are milk (approx 4)

I eat lots compared to you!

Thanks kissme :) ooh that yogurt and merigue sounds yummy may have to get some in next time im at asda.

Thanks malaika thats so tempting haha!
I do have all 15 sometimes but i always feel so guilty for having all of them! I thought most people had around 5!

xx

Jaylou i do usually eat more than today lol i usually have breakfast but this morning i woke up a bit later and wasn't that hungry.
How much do you usually lose in a week? xx

I usually stick to 10 or if feeling a bit of a craving for something I will go upto 15.

I have lost 2 stone in 8 weeks so 10 syns is doing me no harm at all :D

Wow soccermum, 2stone in 8 weeks!! That is amazing!! Well done!! :D

I can't beleive i havn't tried extra easy before it is brilliant!!!! I feel so excited haha!! :D

xxxx

Jaylou i do usually eat more than today lol i usually have breakfast but this morning i woke up a bit later and wasn't that hungry.
How much do you usually lose in a week? xx

I lost 2lb last week and 1.5lb the week before. Bearing in mind I'm almost back to my target weight, these are good losses for me as I don't lose loads.
I also have 10 syns a day but will go up to 15. 5 syns a day is deprevation for me!

Ooh thats good so i can have all them syns and not feel guilty wow thats great yey!! :D think i might have a curly wurly tonight hehe :D

Im off to work now, with a big smile on my face :D
I love this site it's great!! You's are all so lovely and helpfull, thankyou :D

xxxxxx

Ooh that sounds good ill have to get some tommorow when im there! Is there different sizes though or are they all one size? And if so which size is it? xx

Back