• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this ok?

Hey, today is my first 'proper' Extra Easy day!! :D

This is what i have had/am planning to have today, can you tell me if it sounds ok?

Breakfast: An orange

Lunch: An omlette with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms. WW yogurt.

Tea: 2 Bowyers Sausages (2syns) mash and oxo gravy with lots of veg and 1 yorkshire pudding (2syns) WW yogurt.

and i usually get hungry agen about 9pm so will have: 2 weetabix with milk (A+B)

I am a little worried that i won't lose anything as it just seems to good to be true!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
Is an orange for breakfast going to be enough to take you through to lunch, why not have a muellerlight yoghurt with it and a banana or alpen bar.

Also as the others have said have the rest of your syns :D

Good luck

I wasnt feelin very hungry this mornin which for me makes a change haha so just had an orange but my omlette has filled me up for a good few hours :D

How many syns do you think a should have? just maybe another 2 on a hot choc later on or something?

Thankyou xx

Hey, today is my first 'proper' Extra Easy day!! :D

This is what i have had/am planning to have today, can you tell me if it sounds ok?

Breakfast: An orange

Lunch: An omlette with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms. WW yogurt.

Tea: 2 Bowyers Sausages (2syns) mash and oxo gravy with lots of veg and 1 yorkshire pudding (2syns) WW yogurt.

and i usually get hungry agen about 9pm so will have: 2 weetabix with milk (A+B)

I am a little worried that i won't lose anything as it just seems to good to be true!! :D

Good start!! i would have a few more syns tho.

my fave treat is a yogurt with crushed meringue in it!! the nest are only 2 1/2 and it tastes amazing!

or a bowl of coco pops!! its a yummy bed time treat!

and i know it hard to believe but have faith in the plan! we all have faith in you keep up the great work :D

Blimey, I didn't think you'd had nearly enough!
Here's my EE day for today
early breakfast - banana and mullerlight
late breakfast - 2 bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes
an apple
Kofta curry and rice (small portion)
and for diner I'll have prawn and pea risotto with salad and HEA parmesan.
For supper I'll have 4 ryvita with ham and tomato and I still have my syns so I'll probably have a hot choc (2) and 2 rich tea (4) the other syns are milk (approx 4)

I eat lots compared to you!

Thanks kissme :) ooh that yogurt and merigue sounds yummy may have to get some in next time im at asda.

Thanks malaika thats so tempting haha!
I do have all 15 sometimes but i always feel so guilty for having all of them! I thought most people had around 5!

xx

Jaylou i do usually eat more than today lol i usually have breakfast but this morning i woke up a bit later and wasn't that hungry.
How much do you usually lose in a week? xx

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
I usually stick to 10 or if feeling a bit of a craving for something I will go upto 15.

I have lost 2 stone in 8 weeks so 10 syns is doing me no harm at all :D

Jaylou i do usually eat more than today lol i usually have breakfast but this morning i woke up a bit later and wasn't that hungry.
How much do you usually lose in a week? xx
I lost 2lb last week and 1.5lb the week before. Bearing in mind I'm almost back to my target weight, these are good losses for me as I don't lose loads.
I also have 10 syns a day but will go up to 15. 5 syns a day is deprevation for me!

Ooh thats good so i can have all them syns and not feel guilty wow thats great yey!! :D think i might have a curly wurly tonight hehe :D

Im off to work now, with a big smile on my face :D
I love this site it's great!! You's are all so lovely and helpfull, thankyou :D

xxxxxx