Is this ok?

ames

Tonight im starting my new job but its a 12 hr shift... am I ok to make the mac & cheese [adding my 'meal' of chicken and veg] make it at home and reheat it on my break? Im pretty sure they have a microwave so could make the mac and cheese on my break but just wondering just incase :)

Hi I dont think you can. I think it says that packs should be consumed within ten minutes of making.

You have to eat them within ten mins as the nutrients break down. Easiest pack to have, obviously, is the bar but I guess you need another! the easiest way of preparing any pack I know is to put add a little water to a shake- i sometimes do it in a mug. And eat with a spoon, like sort of pudding! Or take a shaker with you.

You are supposed to eat the packs within 10 minutes but I don't suppose it will make too much difference if it's a one off although can't you make the pack up in the microwave at work and then pour over the chicken / veg?

Ill take the pack with my and a bar aswel just incase I cant make it there, didnt really wanna use the bars yet as its my second day but fingers crossed I dont need to use it :) x

Yes, the bars are small and no higher in carbs than other packs so they won't affect you getting into ketosis. Bars on other VLCDs can be far higher in carbs than the other packs hence why they tell you not to have them initially but the S&S ones are fine.

Back