Is this OK?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by jennikay, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Before you say - I know, if I'm going by the textbook, that it's not OK.

But I'm getting really fed up of constantly being 'in debt' as such, from still clawing back the rubbish I ate on Monday. :eek:

It would take 1 day at 14 points to clear the 'debt'.
    Yes, I know, the book says no less than 16 points, but would 14 points be OK for just one day? Then back to my 18 for the weekend (because I struggle on weekends, cause the fridge is always 2 mins away...)

Thanks

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That sounds like something I would do too. Not sure if you can as I am new to this but definately something I would do :/

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Like you said, accorded the 'the rules' you can't do that, no - but, I quite often have less points than I'm supposed to (not as often as I have more points than I'm supposed to though, heehee!!).

I'm on 21pts a day so I'm not supposed to have less than 17, but I only have 15 yesterday - I figure it's better to be naughty by going under points than to be naughty going over...but that's just my opinion, I'm sure other people may disagree with me.

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

You perhaps don't want to make a habit of it but I would think as a one-off to get you back on track it would be ok.

6. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Ahaha, well I didn't manage it anyway.

Even if candy floss IS 1.5 points, I've still eaten 16 points today anyway. :p

Looks like I'm going to be drinking alot of diet coke this weekend :D

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.