Is this okay?

Caloriefree

Is it okay to have a day where i normally eat a healthy diet and then a day where i just drink water/diet pepsi, and eat special k crackers just till i lose the weight then go on a all healthy diet?

I am not sure but I think that seems ok as long as on the up day you are eating at least 2000 calories or your body may go in to starvation mode.

I think this diet started as one fasting day and then eating but obviously it would be harder to stick to hence the reason you get to eat approx 500 calories.

Good luck :) x

Have a look at the JUDDD questions and answers on the sticky that may help too (Ive copied this for you.)

Q: How much should I eat on the Up Day?

A: There is no required calories to eat to make this diet work. The point of an up day is to reduce stress, diet fatigue and to increase freedom from the anxiety of restricting food every day. You can eat until you are full but do not over eat. The calorie counter (on the JUDDD website) is to estimate the number of calories to eat on the down day. You do not have to consume all the estimated calories on the up day.

I cant see any problems with eating how you say but the point of an UD is so you dont get bored.:)

I think that would be fine... Maybe not as enjoyable! LOL :)

As long as you stick to below 500 on your DDS, and on your UDs enjoy yourself (In moderation, don't go bonkers) it should work out fine. :)

Back