Is this okay?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Caloriefree, 6 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Caloriefree

Caloriefree Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.76%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Is it okay to have a day where i normally eat a healthy diet and then a day where i just drink water/diet pepsi, and eat special k crackers just till i lose the weight then go on a all healthy diet?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairemx

Clairemx I Will Do It :)

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My Own
    I am not sure but I think that seems ok as long as on the up day you are eating at least 2000 calories or your body may go in to starvation mode.

I think this diet started as one fasting day and then eating but obviously it would be harder to stick to hence the reason you get to eat approx 500 calories.

Good luck :) x

4. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Have a look at the JUDDD questions and answers on the sticky that may help too (Ive copied this for you.)

I cant see any problems with eating how you say but the point of an UD is so you dont get bored.:)

5. jolinarr

jolinarr Full Member

Diet:
    JUDD
    I think that would be fine... Maybe not as enjoyable! LOL :)

As long as you stick to below 500 on your DDS, and on your UDs enjoy yourself (In moderation, don't go bonkers) it should work out fine. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.