Extra Easy is this okay?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Snugglepuss, 4 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is my first week on EE, i'm liking it lots but just want to double check i'm doing it right.

Tonight i want fried egg, SW chips and beans for tea is that okay or do i have to eat 1/3 of meat aswell??

I've also had a couple of mugshots throughout the week and have eaten either carrots or grapes with them, is that right to?

Does everymeal have to have 1/3?

I hope you understand me i'm a little confused :rolleyes:

Thank you :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    hi i am still getting my head around the 1/3 superfree, can u add any more veg to it like onions and mushrooms etc to really get your 1/3

i know your having 3 piece of food and that should be 1/3 but i always try to add more

hope i didnt confuse you

4. julie wolstenholme

julie wolstenholme Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    Alli & Slimming World
    Don't know if it is right or wrong but I too would have the meal you have suggested. When sticking to the plan (EE) 100% I have lost 5lb in a week, and I never ever done the 1/3 super food thing. xx

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Every meal needs to have one third superfree and at the moment you don't have any. So I suggest adding some vegetables on the side and having some fruit for afters.

If your mugshots were a snack then you don't need to have superfree with them but SW recommend you should choose superfree foods rather than free where possible.

Fruit and veg is an essential part of a healthy diet and the one third rule really isn't a huge amount, so try and stick to it wherever possible. After all we're here not just to lose weight but to do it healthily.

HTH

6. Irisheyes648

Irisheyes648 Member

On EE the 1/3 of your plate should be superfree food, so try adding something from the superfree food list in your book....mushrooms, toms etc HTH ;)

7. Snugglepuss

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks girls, i do have a lot of fruit veg and salad throughout the day anyway, i did think that beans were superfree so got that wrong DOH!
    I don't like mushrooms so have had some salad instead.
    Thank you

8. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry, but you are not sticking to the EE plan 100% if you do not do the 1/3 "super food thing"!
    You would have lost, yes, I lost similar amounts before the new rule was brought about, however SW brought this rule for a reason. It encourages healthy long term eating, without stuffing on too many carbs etc.

9. Snugglepuss

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    In the same respect though reading through other threads i.e Confessions not everyone follows it 100% but whilst its working for the individual i think thats okay.
    Least when you hit a platau or weightloss slows down, you know what you can change ;)

10. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Absolutely, however some people state they are following the plan 100% and are wondering why they have not lost weight!
    If they really look into it, certainly in most cases they are not following SW 100%!!

11. hayley morgan

hayley morgan Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ok my meals for a day will include a lot more than what you described up there. example for breakfast i would have
    coffee with sweetner and milk from hea
    2 weatabix heb
    250mls of ss milk hea
    fruit on top banana blueberries and raspberries or blackberries
    snacks mullerlights,fruit and snackajacks
    lunch tuna pasta and salad or jacket potato and tuna mayo and onion with salad.
    and main meal would be keema curry. aswell as the main ingredients, i would throw in carrots, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. id have it with rice normaly but today i had it with peas green beans and carrots.
    seems to me your not eating enough.xx

12. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Don't panic! It takes a few weeks to get your head round the plan! I've come back after a break and it's making me think! I never split down superfree and free before, but hey all you have to do is add some fruit, or I'd have fried some tomatoes.

13. Snugglepuss

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That was just for my tea.....breakfast was 2 slices of ww bread 2 babybels and tomato, dinner was fried eggs chips and beans (made a prawn cocktail with salad for starters)and then at work i had an apple, mullerlight, half melon, grapes and some carrots. i used my syns on pink and whites a little milk and an extra slice of bread.

So its enough really :)

thanks Judimac it certainly is taking its time to sink in :rolleyes:

14. hayley morgan

hayley morgan Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    not enough superfree food. the 1/3 rule is super free food, fruit and veg. meat is free food. free food will help you maintain not loose. if you want to loose eat more vegies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.