Extra Easy is this okay?

Snugglepuss

Silver Member
This is my first week on EE, i'm liking it lots but just want to double check i'm doing it right.

Tonight i want fried egg, SW chips and beans for tea is that okay or do i have to eat 1/3 of meat aswell??

I've also had a couple of mugshots throughout the week and have eaten either carrots or grapes with them, is that right to?

Does everymeal have to have 1/3?

I hope you understand me i'm a little confused :rolleyes:

Thank you :p

hi i am still getting my head around the 1/3 superfree, can u add any more veg to it like onions and mushrooms etc to really get your 1/3

i know your having 3 piece of food and that should be 1/3 but i always try to add more

hope i didnt confuse you

Don't know if it is right or wrong but I too would have the meal you have suggested. When sticking to the plan (EE) 100% I have lost 5lb in a week, and I never ever done the 1/3 super food thing. xx

Every meal needs to have one third superfree and at the moment you don't have any. So I suggest adding some vegetables on the side and having some fruit for afters.

If your mugshots were a snack then you don't need to have superfree with them but SW recommend you should choose superfree foods rather than free where possible.

Fruit and veg is an essential part of a healthy diet and the one third rule really isn't a huge amount, so try and stick to it wherever possible. After all we're here not just to lose weight but to do it healthily.

HTH

On EE the 1/3 of your plate should be superfree food, so try adding something from the superfree food list in your book....mushrooms, toms etc HTH ;)

Thanks girls, i do have a lot of fruit veg and salad throughout the day anyway, i did think that beans were superfree so got that wrong DOH!
I don't like mushrooms so have had some salad instead.
Thank you

Don't know if it is right or wrong but I too would have the meal you have suggested. When sticking to the plan (EE) 100% I have lost 5lb in a week, and I never ever done the 1/3 super food thing. xx

Sorry, but you are not sticking to the EE plan 100% if you do not do the 1/3 "super food thing"!
You would have lost, yes, I lost similar amounts before the new rule was brought about, however SW brought this rule for a reason. It encourages healthy long term eating, without stuffing on too many carbs etc.

Sorry, but you are not sticking to the EE plan 100% if you do not do the 1/3 "super food thing"!
You would have lost, yes, I lost similar amounts before the new rule was brought about, however SW brought this rule for a reason. It encourages healthy long term eating, without stuffing on too many carbs etc.

In the same respect though reading through other threads i.e Confessions not everyone follows it 100% but whilst its working for the individual i think thats okay.
Least when you hit a platau or weightloss slows down, you know what you can change ;)

In the same respect though reading through other threads i.e Confessions not everyone follows it 100% but whilst its working for the individual i think thats okay.
Least when you hit a platau or weightloss slows down, you know what you can change ;)

Absolutely, however some people state they are following the plan 100% and are wondering why they have not lost weight!
If they really look into it, certainly in most cases they are not following SW 100%!!

ok my meals for a day will include a lot more than what you described up there. example for breakfast i would have
coffee with sweetner and milk from hea
2 weatabix heb
250mls of ss milk hea
fruit on top banana blueberries and raspberries or blackberries
snacks mullerlights,fruit and snackajacks
lunch tuna pasta and salad or jacket potato and tuna mayo and onion with salad.
and main meal would be keema curry. aswell as the main ingredients, i would throw in carrots, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. id have it with rice normaly but today i had it with peas green beans and carrots.
seems to me your not eating enough.xx

Don't panic! It takes a few weeks to get your head round the plan! I've come back after a break and it's making me think! I never split down superfree and free before, but hey all you have to do is add some fruit, or I'd have fried some tomatoes.

ok my meals for a day will include a lot more than what you described up there. example for breakfast i would have
coffee with sweetner and milk from hea
2 weatabix heb
250mls of ss milk hea
fruit on top banana blueberries and raspberries or blackberries
snacks mullerlights,fruit and snackajacks
lunch tuna pasta and salad or jacket potato and tuna mayo and onion with salad.
and main meal would be keema curry. aswell as the main ingredients, i would throw in carrots, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. id have it with rice normaly but today i had it with peas green beans and carrots.
seems to me your not eating enough.xx

That was just for my tea.....breakfast was 2 slices of ww bread 2 babybels and tomato, dinner was fried eggs chips and beans (made a prawn cocktail with salad for starters)and then at work i had an apple, mullerlight, half melon, grapes and some carrots. i used my syns on pink and whites a little milk and an extra slice of bread.

So its enough really :)

thanks Judimac it certainly is taking its time to sink in :rolleyes:

Back