IS THIS RIGHT????

jules75

Im on day 3 of my restart and as of yet have had NO awful side effects, i tested this morning and my ketostick is a slight pink so im definately getting there, Im not complaining but is it gonna hit me all of a sudden?? Like 2morro?

xx

Ive gone into Ketosis 3 times since May and not once have i felt as rough as most people explain about on here? so i think your normal lol

Phew, thought i was a weirdo or something!!!! ( well i am slightly anyway ) Think drinking all the water i have is helping, I do have godzilla breath though, glad my OH is at sea!!!!

xx

some people do seem to "slip" into ketosis without any problems.......you are obviously one of the lucky ones!! :D

Thanks guys

My keto stick is showing a definate pink now so guess i must have been lucky!!!! Im drinking loads of sparkling water and finding that much easier to drink than normal, and its a bargain at asda for 10p per 2 litres!!!!

x

I never got any side effects personally!

I didnt get any side effects either, and get into ketosis very easily, guess we are lucky as I know its not the same for everyone!
makes it much easier to stick to!

I slipped into ketosis easily, no headaches and I don't know why but I didn't feel hungry on day 1 either. It's a good thing as the first few days are when people are more likely to struggle x

Back