Extra Easy Is this right?

4piggiepigs

For breakfast i had HEXB two slice weight watcher bread with two level teaspoon's of flora light (2 syns)?

for tea i had chicken breast with 1 yorkshire (3syns)
4 small roast potatoes only medium in book so i put 7.5 syns
broccolii cauliflower sweetcorn peas
8 level table spoon's gravy 2 syn's

snacks, melon bananas muller yogs and some crabsticks
so 14.5 syns? I am trying to use more as i only had 6 the first day and 9 yesterday (this is my 4th day)

If you're doing Extra Easy you need to have some superfree food with your breakfast as well as your Tea.

Also, is that all you're having for the day, as you seem to be missing your 3rd meal of the day.

snacks are through the day, i did miss lunch today as i got up late yorkshire and potatoes were shop bought didnt use any fat and i have got fry lite but i cant bloomin find it!! didnt realise peas and sweetcorn were only free til after have had a lot of melon and bananas tho as they are my fave

If they were Aunt Bessie's then the Yorkshire Pudding is 4 syns per pudding and the potatoes are 4 syns (EE & Green) for 100g.

The yorshire was aunt bessie's, roast's were sainsbury's own hmmm well i guess the first two day's on it i didn't use my syns but i dont think i had 1/3 superfree with meal's either i've had alot in between tho. its alot to get my head round hope it get's easier was going to make potato cake's with lots of veg (might stuff a pepper with it now) in them to go with babybel stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon
is that good?

I found it hard to get my head round the 1/3 superfree, but now I make sure that's the first thing I sort out when i'm deciding what to have to eat, makes it so much easier to plan it in then and make sure i'm having enough.

Thank you, i think i got hung up on worrying about what food i can have for meal's and forgot about veg but i have learned i can eat anything just slimming world way so i will concentrate on superfree foods i m sure i see a recipe for ss sou somewhere i may just eat that before every meal lol

Back