Is this right?

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by beautifulbutterfly, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly Full Member

Wednesdays are my weigh ins, I do it from home and today I weighed myself and ive lost another 2 pounds :) im really happy because i wasnt expecting it... thing is I went out drinking yesterday night and polished off nearly a whole bottle of wine.. I was enquiring whether my weigh in is correct because some people say alcohol bloats you and not to drink it night before weigh in? but Im worried im dehydrated and its not correct and It could be less than 2 pounds can someone help me? thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I would just take 2lbs as your loss, as its your weigh in day.
    I always thought that dehydrations causes your body to hold on to water so that would mean that You could be a little lighter once you drink more water? I always drink loads of water on the day of weigh in until 3hrs before, then i dont have anything to drink until afte weigh in. Well done o your loss!! :clap: :clap:

4. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    I totally agree with purple - take the 2lb as you weight loss - good luck for the rest of the week and well done.

5. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    As everyone else said just take the 2lb as it is and congratulate yourself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.