Is this right?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 1 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi all,

I have only eaten 1.5 points today so far cos I had veggie soup and 3 bits of WW bread and that is later I will have loads of points this right, it seems wrong that I should eat that much later.....
    Also, I am going to a party tomoro night, with a buffet, do you reckon I would be safe if I counted everything as 1 point per item...or is it best not to bother and eat before I go do you think?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

hi i still new to ww but so far you have only eaten 1 1/2 points, think you should eat up to your limit,although they say you can carry 4 points over, so that might help at buffet.

i would fill up tomorrow on low points through out the day, they try to be good at the party.

if you ask on here someone might no the points value of party food.

Anyway ENJOY your party
  4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

yup thats it mate ,great isnt itxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.