Is this right ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 16 February 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

hi

Im currently on week 2 day 3. Ive lost 12 lbs altogether so far. Im weighing myself everyday just to keep check that Its working :D Last week I lost 11lbs, Im half way through this week (MY CD week is Thursday to Thursday) and Ive only lost 1lb so far. Is this right or should I be losing more in the 2nd week ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Your first week is usually your best week, water plays a big part in it, if you are retaining any. Try drinking more water if you can, sounds strange, but it helps.
    I try not to weigh everyday, but it does become addictive - try not to worry

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on your losses so far - weighing in every day is not healthy, if the scales get stuck which they can and do it can lead to you sabotaging your journey. You only need to weigh once a week MAX... Good luck

5. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I agree there. I do the weighing bit as little as possible becuase if the line hasn't moved it can be soooo disheartening. Are your clothes getting looser?

6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    if it helps Paul, I lost 12lb week, 1, then 2lb week 2, but a whopping 9lb in week 3. water retention can play havoc with the scales so try to stick to a weekly weigh in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.