is this right?

moskinny

reputation_green.gif

newbie with a new start a bit late in the year tho!
Hi guys,
Im so depressed, im over 16.7 st, started back on what little packs I have of CD yesterday and jumped on the scales today, ( I havent been on them for 2 weeks) I was 225 lbs then and I'm now im 232llbs :eek: god help me! I look in the mirror and my face is so round and swollen looking, i feel so unattractive even thou people say i'm not and I feel what a long road I have to go (again) I will do it- I know that, i am so determined this time to succeed and this time work at keeping it off. I remember last time I lost weight I excercised so much I changed my shape in less than a month but just now I dont feel able to work out like mad, I'm afraid im not in the mode to excercise so much yet and also i don't want everyone to see me walking around looking the way i do.
I have been off work on holiday for nearly 3 weeks now and dread going back as i know they will all be looking at me :eek: and probably thinking what a lard!
Im so not healthy in my mind, i know that.
Anyone want to share their exepreinces of thinking like this?

:cry::wave_cry:
Mo.
Used CD and have eaten a little.

Been on and off the scales but weighed in early (I know as its not a week yet) today after- noon time and cant belive it I'm 210.9 llbs thats a loss of approx 22lbs???? and not even a week has gone in, surely thats wrong?:sign0163:
I havent ever lost that in my life in a week, and is it possbile? i do feel and look leaner but this is incredible and if its th same tomorrow and going to be jumping up and down!

:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::j elous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

started 15th July: 232llbs
20th July 210.9 llbs.
Loss 22llbs!

:party0049::grouphugg:

Hi guys,
So sorry, i just jumped back on the scales, (they are electronic) maybe the battery is low or something but its shows 227llbs instead of 210, phew I thought it was too good to be true or I was dreaming it!!
Mo
x

hi
i felt exactly the same as yourself a few months ago!
i had got down to 13.7 at xmas and some how managed to get up to 18.3 but end of may! i felt disgusting and ver very low, but it does pass. as soon as you see those pounds coming off and you gradually start to fell better about yourself!
dont feel down as in a months time you we feel so much better!

The day before I went to see my CDC for the first time, my Husband wanted us to visit his sister who we hadn't seen for years. I cried my heart out because I couldn't bare for her to see me as fat as I was, I told him I couldn't look at myself the way I was nevermind let his sister see me.

Today 8 weeks later I have lost 2 stone and am completely in love with life again. I still have 4 stone to go but I KNOW I can do it.

Stay strong, you will feel better soon:)

Back