is this to be exppected when you loose weight?

3 weeks ago I saw a guy I hadn't seen in months and he was shocked at the weight loss, but he asked me in the same breath am I having an affair???? I just laughed at him and said no... But Friday I worked with him again and he asked me again!!!! I told him I was happy and no I was not ... I was loosing weight for ME.... but today I worked with another guy I havn't seen for a while and he sort of said exactly the same:confused: :confused: , I know I mostly work with men thats the nature of the job but has anyone else been asked this or is it just me??? I dismissed the first comments because the same person asked me but now another guy has asked its made me think....

I lost a bit on weight watchers years ago and my husband accused me of doing it because I was having an affair too (I wasn't).

I think they just see it as you must have a reason for changing how you lok so thats thefirst thing they think of. I don't think its anything about you personally

I've had similar comments - it's amazing how people think you always want to lose weight to be more attractive to a man!!!!

Cheeky barstewards!!!

Never had that response myself .... but if I did, I'd be inclined to say, "No - I'M not having an affair ... but my husband is - he's got himself a new woman! ;) "

Never had that response myself .... but if I did, I'd be inclined to say, "No - I'M not having an affair ... but my husband is - he's got himself a new woman! ;) "

Like it Russian Doll. Haven't had that response but it sounds like it's a male one. Yeah like everything we do is to be more attractive to men, I don't think so!!!

Dizzy x

Back