is this too ott for wedding?

both are lovely but I think the brown one is myn favourite.You need to choose the one YOU feel best in though . If you don't feel right it will spoil the day xx

The brown one definitely. You look fab in it

cheers. I need to wear both as i have two weddings lol. and one of the weddings i am going to are the police officers i went to the ball with haha. so cant wear it then.

Thanks guys.
xxxx

They are both lovely but the brown is my favourite too.

I'm also off to a wedding in september and am hoping to be a stone or two lighter by then. I'm definitely going to go dress shoping in debenhams now!

I love the other one, the floaty one. Think it ans you are really pretty. The brown one is lovely, I dunno, probably me, got a thing about brown

I can only concur with the others that the "bronze" one is gorgeous, (calling it brown seems mean :8855:) but I suspect that by September the red one may be hanging off you chick. Might I suggest you start a small slush fund and stick a quid or two for every lb you lose between now and then? You can put it towards a new dress or some alterations on the red one :D

would love to but when i get no money its kinda hard as i dont wanna spend my child benefits on a dress for myself thats for my son.
I could ask my husband but he works so hard and never has anything for himself so i would feel guilty.

We shall see when September comes. Be good n a way if neither fit and they are too big but thats hoping!
xxxx

You look stunning in the brown! Remember even the Queen wears the same outfit twice!
Have you anything you can sell on ebay to fund a second one? All my "new" stuff is off ebay for peanuts! And most of it's monsoon!

You look stunning in the brown! Remember even the Queen wears the same outfit twice!
Have you anything you can sell on ebay to fund a second one? All my "new" stuff is off ebay for peanuts! And most of it's monsoon!

good idea.
I have £30 in it now as i hate loosing money to transfer it over lol.
I will be wearing it twice just not where the same people were lol.

But the thing is i cant ever imagine being slim enough to pull off a monsoon dress. x

Back