Is this usual?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by British_Claire_84, 28 February 2009 Social URL.

1. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hello all!

I was just wondering if anyone else had or was having the same as me in that when I weigh myself before bed I can have barely lost anything (I know i'm only on day 6 so don't expect too much!) however when I then repeat the weigh in in the morning i've gone down sometimes 2-3kg's! I know we sweat etc at night and also not glugging the water down etc but was just a bit shocked at this difference! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
  4. the true me

the true me Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I had noticed that before and it was a two-edged sword. I saw the weight loss in the morning and the weight gain in the afternoon.

I have decided to only weigh myself once per week. It might take me a bit to control the weighing at home, but I think for my sanity I need to stick to only on the CDC scales.

5. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Wow, imagine sweating 15lbs worth a day!

Makes sense now though, so I will always weigh myself in the morning!

:D

6. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Thanks for that everyone.. I guess i'm just a little peeved that I don't appear to be losing anything judging by my night-time readings and after doing SS+ for 6 days now it's a litte concerning I must say though I guess you're always right in that it's sometimes best to step away from the home scales and wait for your CDC to do your WI.. Mine's coming in 4 days time so if after 10 days on it I don't lose anything I'm gonna be pretty gutted tbh.

7. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    If you are 100% you can't fail to loose weight - it would be impossible!

You'll be fine, sometimes it just takes your body a while to catch up :D

8. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ohh i am going to see if my cdc does 8am weigh in's. In will be at my lightest then. lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.