Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is this usual?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by British_Claire_84, 28 February 2009 Social URL.

1. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Hello all!

I was just wondering if anyone else had or was having the same as me in that when I weigh myself before bed I can have barely lost anything (I know i'm only on day 6 so don't expect too much!) however when I then repeat the weigh in in the morning i've gone down sometimes 2-3kg's! I know we sweat etc at night and also not glugging the water down etc but was just a bit shocked at this difference! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
  4. the true me

the true me Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I had noticed that before and it was a two-edged sword. I saw the weight loss in the morning and the weight gain in the afternoon.

I have decided to only weigh myself once per week. It might take me a bit to control the weighing at home, but I think for my sanity I need to stick to only on the CDC scales.

5. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Wow, imagine sweating 15lbs worth a day!

Makes sense now though, so I will always weigh myself in the morning!

:D

6. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Thanks for that everyone.. I guess i'm just a little peeved that I don't appear to be losing anything judging by my night-time readings and after doing SS+ for 6 days now it's a litte concerning I must say though I guess you're always right in that it's sometimes best to step away from the home scales and wait for your CDC to do your WI.. Mine's coming in 4 days time so if after 10 days on it I don't lose anything I'm gonna be pretty gutted tbh.

7. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    If you are 100% you can't fail to loose weight - it would be impossible!

You'll be fine, sometimes it just takes your body a while to catch up :D

8. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ohh i am going to see if my cdc does 8am weigh in's. In will be at my lightest then. lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.