IS THIS WRONG.......????!!!!

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Is it wrong for me, a grown woman of almost 43 to find this 'young man' (20) absolutely drop dead gorgeous......:eek::p:eek::D:D:D:D

It's Chris Fountain who is in Hollyoaks and Dancing on Ice - just in case anyone wondered....;)

Well I must admit I'm glad you said who it is as that picture has been airbrushed so much - I didn't recognise him. It just doesn't even look like a real picture at all. Reminds me of the recent Kylie advert in all the magazines - looks like a fantasy picture rather than a photo.

Your avatar of Chris looks much better.

I must admit to not watching Hollyoaks so I'd never heard of him before he went on Ice Dancing. He is a really great on the ice ...but not my cup of tea as a guy. Strikes me as being a boy, not a man yet.

Your right sweetpea.... it does look airbrushed.... he's definately not that tanned!!!

I wouldn't want a boy like that.... but I do have a thing for pretty boys.... just to look at of course....;)

NNNOOOOOOO!

Its just gotta be Sawyer from Lost........and in that Davidoff advert...

redir

Nice but not as nice as my boy.....;) Too much facial hair for me...lol but then I guess by boy has probably only just started shaving....lol!!!!

Mich, your boy doesn't even look old enough to have hair 'down there' let alone on his face lol! ;):D

God I've missed you Mrs Depp.....!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you are so rude.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey - he's got hair on his chest so he's bound to have hair 'downstairs'..... anyway, I only want to look at his pretty face.... honest ;):p

I agree with you Mich, he's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Bit concerned for his welfare though, he looks covered in bruises in the first pic!

Mrs Depp you are a bad woman, I am now imagining his nether regions:eek:

God I've missed you Mrs Depp.....!!!!!!!!

Aww thanks Mich! You're so lovely! :D

I can't believe you are so rude.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hey - he's got hair on his chest so he's bound to have hair 'downstairs'..... anyway, I only want to look at his pretty face.... honest ;):p

Hehehe! Of course you're only looking at his pretty face! I believe you - thousands wouldn't lol! ;);)

I am actually sat here giggling like a good un at all your comments..... Minilady - glad to see someone else in the Minimins House has taste.....;):p I'd bathe his bruises poor lamb.....;):D

My problem is in my head I'm still about 25 and I'm sorry but I just do not find older men attractive - anyone older than me (42) eeeewww!!

I confess I also like Zac Efron... now he is REALLY young.....:eek:

It's a standing joke between my and my mates - my friends hubby said once when I stayed with them in my single days that if he would know if I'd pulled because the paper boys bag would be over the bannister....:D:eek::rotflmao::drool:

Well! i was 39 when i met my (then) 24 year old husband! He was/is gorgeous so no i don't think it's wrong.

I am actually sat here giggling like a good un at all your comments..... Minilady - glad to see someone else in the Minimins House has taste.....;):p I'd bathe his bruises poor lamb.....;):D

I'll try and be a bit more gentle with him next time;)

My problem is in my head I'm still about 25 and I'm sorry but I just do not find older men attractive - anyone older than me (42) eeeewww!!

I confess I also like Zac Efron... now he is REALLY young.....:eek:

It's a standing joke between my and my mates - my friends hubby said once when I stayed with them in my single days that if he would know if I'd pulled because the paper boys bag would be over the bannister....:D:eek::rotflmao::drool:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Well! i was 39 when i met my (then) 24 year old husband! He was/is gorgeous so no i don't think it's wrong.

Good for you Annie..... my OH is 5 years younger than me.... mmmm perhaps time to trade him in.....;) Only kidding he is wonderful and tolerates me incredibly well....:D

(btw did you ever contact Jem about CD - it was you who was looking for a CDC near Jem wasn't it??? If not - then ignore me.... I'm getting old...!!)

Back