Is your wii fit gathering dust or still in use?

mollydog

Silver Member
My new target is to get the wii fit out every night for half an hour. Its not been used for more than a fortnight by me and i'm ever so glad i've had a go again, its such fun. I really like ski jump, step aerobics, hula hooping and boxing. Totally rubbish at the footie one and i dont really try the muscle exercises.
Just wondering if all the CDers that managed to get one are using them as they are still in short supply.

ok im not a cd anymore but i got one and for last couple of days my ww has fallen to the side so has the wiifits usage but back on the wagon tomorro and will be doing my 40 min workout a nite on it!!

i just got mine on sat and im hooked! i love the skiing, step dance and hula ive also tried a couple of the yoga and muscle ones, i cant do the football one, i dodge them lol!
my girls love it too and have become quite competetive!

i just got mine on sat and im hooked! i love the skiing, step dance and hula ive also tried a couple of the yoga and muscle ones, i cant do the football one, i dodge them lol!
my girls love it too and have become quite competetive!
can i ask where you got it from?

Suppose obvious place to try is ebay but they are pricey. I got mine on game.co.uk but i think it was very much in the right place at the right time.

yes of course, but no use to you im afraid, my mum works in sainsburys and put one on order for me, then she found out that a lady on that department had one and only used it a couple of times!
i offered her £60 and got it!!

I love mine! Can't do that sitting down zanzig one though!

I got one a couple of weeks ago but I had a cold last week so I neglected it -
I like the footie - the ski jump and hula - but yay yoga hurts -
I'll get back into it this week - promise hehe!

im still trying to get one. But LOVE sonic and mario at the olympic games im addicted to that!!

Lea xx

I use mine all the time - at least 30mins most nights and in between I'm walking or going to aerobics:eek:
I love the hula, step & rhythm boxing, most muscle ones and jogging. I have even tried the yoga ones but I am rubbish at the balance ones! I have beaten my hubby on ski jump - what a fluke:D

Do you think this is why my weight loss has slowed????

I use mine every day, but I must admit that I have raised it by about 4-5 inches to do the step aerobics as it was too easy and I didn't feel I was getting much of a workout out of it. I think that about a lot of it really, but it is good for improving posture and balance and co-ordination....and it is good fun....so I will carry on with it.

i've managed to do two days now and i'll make myself go on it again after tea (OH works nights so sleeping above living room and i like the music loud for step) otherwise this would be a good time for me. I do feel much better with a bit of exercise.

I use mine every day, but I must admit that I have raised it by about 4-5 inches to do the step aerobics as it was too easy and I didn't feel I was getting much of a workout out of it. I think that about a lot of it really, but it is good for improving posture and balance and co-ordination....and it is good fun....so I will carry on with it.

Thats a good idea what did you do to raise it

I use mine every few days but mainly just for weighing in to see what it's saying about my BMI!! I really should try harder, got a horrible cold and chest infection at the moment though so will try and resume once I feel better!.

if there was anyone who had put it to the side i would be furious especially as i and many others are still trying to get one!!!

wii fits in stock at game , just come in !!!

Back