ISN'T IT COLD BRRRRRRRRRR

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by i'lldoit, 2 November 2006 Social URL.

1. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi Folks
    I know Im pointing out the obvious BUT isnt it cold :(
    Freezing this morning and when its cold I need to wee even more lol if more is possible :eek:
    Never mind hey big coats and jumpers are called for and just imagion when it gets warmer and we 'undress' again with our fantastic weight loss wont everone be amazed!!!!
    Keep Warm
    xxc:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shadow

Shadow Member

I live in Scotland so can you imagine how I feel!!!!

Last night I slept in Socks, velvet PJ's, 13 togg duvet and 2 hot water bottles!!!

Anyway...practical things I'm doing are having all my shakes hot with a spoon of coffee in them and drinking some of my water hot.

I've also invested in a couple of jumpers (fitted to show off my weight loss)

I can see the wooly hat and puffa jackets in the not too distant future! :eek:

4. gaijingirl

gaijingirl has lying hips

Diet:
    LL
    I'm REALLY feeling the cold these days. It's stopping me from doing things.. which is a B.A.D.T.H.I.N.G.!!

Need to get off my arse and stop being afraid to leave the radiator!

5. Joolz

Joolz Nomad staying slim

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Last night I had to work really late and when I went out to my car at 1.15am it was all frosty. I sat in the car, tired after an 18 hour day and couldn't stop shivering, it was like my body was sooooo cold it was just shake shake shake. Then I put the heater on so high it almost burnt my legs on the long drive home. This diet is part of it, you do feel the cold more. Socks in bed are the oh so sexy (!) answer.
    But better slimmer and clder than fat and hot - at least thats what i tell myself.

6. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Is it being in ketosis that makes me this flipping cold ? I mean it is cold out but I usually cope with it better than this!
    Bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Melissa

7. Shadow

Shadow Member

It's cold anyway, but the diet doesn't help. Our bodies conserve energy by not bothering to turn the heating on!!! Sounds a bit like my dad!!! :eek:

8. nibbea

nibbea Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I am so so cold. My feet and hands are like lumps of ice, very handy for tormenting the terrible toddler, off to run around the garden when he gets up, that should help.

Shona

9. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i just bought gloves and a scarf today cos i am so cold and i hate those things, but i reallly have to start looking after my joints, being so bad about it caused my arthritus i think lol

10. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    My hands are so cold i actually bought fingerless gloves so that i could still type at work :D

I've always felt the cold but since being on LL i'm feezing all the time! My Dad is constantly complaining about the heating being on all the time so i keep sticking my freezing cold hands up the back of his shirt :)

11. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I am freezing too.....every single part of me is cold....I havent even got the heating on cos it isnt making any difference so I am snuggled up under my duvet!!

12. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Fully agree! It's freezing!! And i'm off to stand on a frozen football pitch from 9.30 for a couple of hours why my son trains! Have got my thermal vest and leggings for under jeans and jumper!! Were a good buy in Bon Marche last week... and have been worth every penny!

13. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    Shadow where abouts in Scotland are you from? I am a bit south of Aberdeen.

Yip its freeeeezing!, I went to the local bonfire and fireworks last night and had on thermals and a woolly hat!

I have to say though as I have lost a bit of weight there was more room under my jacket for extra clothes and my friend could still tell with all my padding that I had lost weight! (either that or she was being the perfect friend and just trying to keep me motivated either way I don't mind)

mags
    x

14. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I haven't been too bad all week because our office is toasty warm (there is a problem with the heating - it is either on full blast or completely off and freezing!!).

I am admitting defeat today though - my feet are like blocks of ice and I am going to go for a hot bath to thaw out.

My hubby has taken the kids bike riding and I was going to go but no way hose, I couldn't take the cold.

I've had loads and loads of hot water too today but nothing is helping.

15. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

hubby is out building a shed in the side yard and keeps coming in for things and every time he comes in i yell shut the door lol, so im getting laughed at for that by him the kids and my neighbour who is helping

16. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I'm stll freezin but have had to open the windows to air the place.....wandering around in lots of clothes...was meant to be going to fireworks tonight, but dont think my body could cope! Plus I'm really tired...mini me was up at around 5am so that just makes me worse!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.