Isnt it strange that some people notice your weight loss and some dont?!

lostpolarbear

I was thinking about the people who have noticed my weight loss and the people who havent. I think some people dont like to give you compliments or like the fact you have lost weight. For example one of my best friends saw me for the first time after I lost 2st 7lbs and did NOT say a word about how much I have lost, and yet people who see me every day at work say how much weight i've lost and how well I look etc. Why is it the people who you think are closest to you pull you down? Does anyone else feel the same?? xxx

not all see mine :D
BUT the one person who commented on my weight before i started by asking omg r u pregnant ............:mad: (even tho i stuffed my face after i gave up smoking .... least i can breath :D) she see me this morning muhahahaha said hi and just looked me up n down ....... maybe they just jelouse :rolleyes:

not all see mine :D
BUT the one person who commented on my weight before i started by asking omg r u pregnant ............:mad: (even tho i stuffed my face after i gave up smoking .... least i can breath :D) she see me this morning muhahahaha said hi and just looked me up n down ....... maybe they just jelouse :rolleyes:

Oh my god what a *****!!! I think she will definitely be jealous. when you have lost all ur weight and ur thinner than her you should ask her how far gone is she!!xxx

i think sheep hit the nail on the head,my sister still hasnt said anything and im 6 stone lighter !!

You look sooo different and you have done so well to have lost 6 stone! Isnt it funny how some people dont like to give any positive comments. I think some people saw me as their 'fat friend' and now they are gutted to see i'm thinner. My fiance has lost 3st 7lbs on this diet and he was telling his friend (who hadnt seen him since before he started LT) about the diet, and his friend said 'has it worked?' !!! even men are bitches xxx

Oh my god what a *****!!! I think she will definitely be jealous. when you have lost all ur weight and ur thinner than her you should ask her how far gone is she!!xxx

Now that would be funny :D muhahahaha

Jesus some people are so so mean. It has to be jeleousy. And the whole fat friend thing. A lot of people say nothing to me. Maybe its because i had my son 4 months ago and they just see me as not being pregnant. I had my baby and then lost 4 stone after. I sometimes get "oh there is something different about you. Is it ur hair" My hair ....My bloody hair. It makes me want to scream

STUFF ALL THE JEALOUS GITS!!!!!! I don't care if people don't say anything.... I am doing this for ME and i already feel better..can't wait to be at target and brimming with confidence.. i dont care if noone notices or pretends not to i will feel amazing!! AND I WILL LIGHT UP THE ROOM WITH ENERGY...LOL god i am in a good mood today hehe

STUFF ALL THE JEALOUS GITS!!!!!! I don't care if people don't say anything.... I am doing this for ME and i already feel better..can't wait to be at target and brimming with confidence.. i dont care if noone notices or pretends not to i will feel amazing!! AND I WILL LIGHT UP THE ROOM WITH ENERGY...LOL god i am in a good mood today hehe

Hehe! Thats a good way of looking at it! If those jealous gits see that they have put us down then they will be happy! xxx

I was thinking about the people who have noticed my weight loss and the people who havent. I think some people dont like to give you compliments or like the fact you have lost weight. For example one of my best friends saw me for the first time after I lost 2st 7lbs and did NOT say a word about how much I have lost, and yet people who see me every day at work say how much weight i've lost and how well I look etc. Why is it the people who you think are closest to you pull you down? Does anyone else feel the same?? xxx

OMG I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem. I haven't told too many people that I'm doing this diet including work colleagues and my best friend and when I saw my best friend after losing a stone she said "you look drawn!" Hey ho you can't please everyone a pleasant wow you've lost weight would have been great! But my work colleagus who I see every day keep telling me how healthy I look and am I losing weight.

I definitely think it's the people who are overweight seem to have a problem with it - they obviously don't know the LT secret.... I'd share if they were pleasant about my weight loss lol!

I lost 3 stone several years ago and my SIL decided get in on the act too and joined me at SW several weeks after I started....well, my MIL at evry given opportunity would say "Oooh, hasn't my daughter done well?!"....and would ignore my losses!

One day, another rellie commented on MY loss and the MIL says, "She (me) looks the same to me, I can't tell, she never looks any different!".............:eek::rolleyes::D

Now, given the fact I was several stones lighter when I started SW TO when I started LT, You could definately notice the difference....some people you can't get through to!

Oh, and my cheeky SIL also tried to give me her FAT clothes when she had lost weight and I had just had a baby.......I turned them down, on the grounds that even after giving birth they were too big and far too frumpy for my liking...touche!:D

Oh, and she is now up from a size 10 to a size 24 in two years and is frantically trying to lose the flab for her wedding next year!:D:D:D

I lost 3 stone several years ago and my SIL decided get in on the act too and joined me at SW several weeks after I started....well, my MIL at evry given opportunity would say "Oooh, hasn't my daughter done well?!"....and would ignore my losses!

One day, another rellie commented on MY loss and the MIL says, "She (me) looks the same to me, I can't tell, she never looks any different!".............:eek::rolleyes::D

Now, given the fact I was several stones lighter when I started SW TO when I started LT, You could definately notice the difference....some people you can't get through to!

Oh, and my cheeky SIL also tried to give me her FAT clothes when she had lost weight and I had just had a baby.......I turned them down, on the grounds that even after giving birth they were too big and far too frumpy for my liking...touche!:D

Oh, and she is now up from a size 10 to a size 24 in two years and is frantically trying to lose the flab for her wedding next year!:D:D:D

Isn't it nice to know there really is justice in the world - SIL size 10 to 24 lol!

I haven't seen her (SIL) since Easter and won't do now till around August.....I can't wait!!:D:D:D Have managed to avoid MIL too, since late April and have not mentioned LT and I won't be either......my little secret!;):D

I am gonna work it like a supermodel when I see em next!:D

Isn't it nice to know there really is justice in the world - SIL size 10 to 24 lol!

She fell in love with a Welsh Boy who likes em big and well, his family are all large and they all eat out at 'all you can eats' two or three times a week.....and if you don't get up for seconds or thirds, you must be ill/mad in their opinion!

Feeders....don't you just hate em!!!

Feeders....don't you just hate em!!!

Now that was a scary documentary....remember the one in which men paid a big, big, well gargantuan woman to sit on them and make them breathe all funny????:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sick, sick, sick!:confused::D

I was thinking about the people who have noticed my weight loss and the people who havent. I think some people dont like to give you compliments or like the fact you have lost weight

I tend not to notice people's weightloss:eek: It's just something in me I think:confused:

It gets embarrassing too and I wish I did as I'm sure some people think that I'm just ignoring it for some reason.

But I just don't see...even when they point it out...often:confused: There again, I don't notice what they are wearing or if they have makeup on. Nothing. I just see 'them',

Someone said it's because I don't look at people's bodies...just their souls :D

Why is it the people who you think are closest to you pull you down? Does anyone else feel the same?? xxx
I would hate to think that people thought I was pulling them down, though I do agree that some people do like to pull others down. I call it the crab syndrome

Just like the crabs in a bucket. One will try to climb out, but the others will pull them back down again :(

I think a lot of people actually just dont like to comment incase THAT offends. Ive lost count of how many people have said they thought Id lost weight but 'didnt like to mention it' and it wasnt until they absolutely couldnt fail to notice that everyone is commenting on it.

It may be as KD says they plain and simply havent noticed or they just dont want to mention it incase we havent lost it then get offended at the implications lol

Dont take it personally *HUGS*

Back