Isn't weigh in day horrid?

No sorry, I wasn't clear, I was asking Zayna, she said a few weeks ago she was on 'unofficial refeed'...

Hiya

Another 2lb gone.

And yes, I'm still on 'unofficial' refeed - I'm having 2 shakes a day and a light meal at night. Daytime shakes are easy, I'm busy working and it's easier than deciding what to have for lunch. In the evening I'm having salad and meat or chicken, or veg. No carbs to speak of really.

:)

It's great to hear you're still losing - well done and you get to eat too - bonus!

Well it's still 'unofficial' eating, but the pharmacist seems happy with what I'm doing, and I feel well in control. I'm the lightest I've been for donkeys years, and being able to have a taste of food is keeping me going. I couldn't have stuck TFR for weeks on end. :(

Well it's still 'unofficial' eating, but the pharmacist seems happy with what I'm doing, and I feel well in control. I'm the lightest I've been for donkeys years, and being able to have a taste of food is keeping me going. I couldn't have stuck TFR for weeks on end. :(

It seems to be working for you - so go for it!

By the way - I love your goal weight, it could've been mine pre-LT too :eek:

Good Luck !!!

Back