ISO Claire

Spooky :vibes:
I have been wondering where you are, glad you are OK, and well done on the 4 stone, that is magic.

Sorry... I have been reading everyones posts! But couldnt bring myself to post myself cos I feel like a fraud!!!

But now I'm back SSing! (without additional stuff!) I am back muahahaha and there's no getting rid of me!

Claire you are not a fraud, some of us do find it harder than others, me included.

Next time you have a blip, please post if you can but if you want to pm me instead, I can assure you I am not an angel and we could support one another.:)

I sometimes wonder whether blippers are put off posting as everyone does seem to good.

Hi Claire...

As Lady said you are not a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too have had a blip and yes i do get put off coming on here as i read how well everyone has done and it annoys me that i can't be like everyone and stick to it..... but i have found coming on here and the support you all give helps me get straight back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on reaching your 4 stone........ thats a big achievement...

Mandy

Hi Claire
Welcome back, I too have missed your posts.

You know the joy of a new day is that it is a clean slate.

Tan

Good to see you Claire! Glad you are back!!

As for blips - I would hate to think that would stop someone fom posting here.....thats what everyone is here for-to help and support each other, good times and bad, no? We are all human, and will blip now and again!! I know if and when I have my first blip, this is where you will find me because if I leave myself to my own devices it could be disasterous! THere is NO shame in blips. The support here can be just what is needed to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and kick that blip to the curb.

So come on people....if you blip, don't be afraid to say so - call on your friends to help get you through!!! We will ALL learn from everyone's experiences, both good and bad.

:)

. . . and don't forget without this place those who haven't blipped could well have done without the support from the guys on here.
I know it has certainly helped me.

Believe me if you blip get yourself right on here - I'm sadly an example of someone who blippety blipped big time and couldn't face coming on here at all, then I lurked and then I just disappeared and kept on blipping blipping and ended up piling on weight - so think on ..... if you blip then in here you nip :)

Back