It aint over till the fat lady sings ... !!!

1lb off but ive been really stresses this week as our house has got structural issues and the wall is falling away from house so we are trying to get council housed as were in rented and its a bloody nightmare. they help loads of people and im not falting the system but when genuine people need help they push you to the side cause you dont make enough noise!! sorry fir the rant.

so happy that the weigh is miving need to concentrate now to get better numbers.

hope everyone is well

sarah xx

Oh no, how awful! Hope you manage to get things sorted.

Well done on the loss! x

Well done on your loss Sarah, aww I find the system so frustrating so many people abuse it and not enough help is given to those who deserve it, I really hope your housing needs get sorted maybe go to your local mp they may help also go to your health visitor and get them to write you a letter to the local council as your children are at risk in a sense, but mp are usually really good. Hope the kids are well x

hey sarah

i'm not a gym goer but if i ever join a gym (maybe when i've lost a decent amount of weight) i'll let you know when i wanna come with :) i fancy swimming and classes, the actual gym seems a tad dull innit. how is the house?? hope you're holding up ok :) xxxx

hey beth, im ok i am around but takibg a step back at moment cause of stress of house i cant focus. structural surveyor coming out tue we will see then what is saud. have found a new house but just gotta see what happens. suffering from migranes at mo so not coming on much.

will catch you soon

sarah x

Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling your best :(. You seem to be having quite the time of it lately. *hugs* x

Back