It aint over till the fat lady sings ... !!!

sarahmun

I've been on minimins for a while niw but in truth have never really committed myself to truely losing weight. I made excuse after excuse but now Im fed up of putting myself last and not taking care of myself.

Enough of that i started cc 2 weeks ago and weigh on a Sun. Last week jumped on the scale filled with hope and it said 10lb loss. Was totally amazed but so chuffed with myself. But here comes the however i decided to have a cheeky look yesterday and its now saying a 7lb gain near enough back to start. Was and am si confused but not given up carrying on. My husband and i think the scale is broke so it looks like i lost 3lb which is excellent but after thinking i lost 10lb its dissapounting hence the rambling post. Ive been unsettled over last 2 days but Im not giving up.

So wether you read or follow or ignore the diary this is for me to be accountable to me.

Anyway my name is Sarah. Marrief for nearly 3 years with two kids aged 1 & 3. Im a stay at home mum so often go stir crazy at times.

Next way in day tomorrow.

Sarah xx

Morning all

well sts this morning which Im ok with as had a Chinese last nite as felt lousy with the not knowing weught situation.

New day today. Have a bit of a bad stomach think tom is on its way!!

Hope to take kids on their bikes later so we can get out. Will either go swimming or gym tnite when kids are in bed.

Hope everyone has a nuce Sunday

Afternoon

aching today bloody gym closed early yesterday so i did 30 day shred instead. It made me realise i need to put more effort in in the gym to see results. Will be starting my 5x5 weight session tnite with the hubby. Will probably do some boxing also.

I need to do some food shopping tomorrow as we have no food in the house which means eating badly. I Dont want to go down that path anytime soon.

Have a good day everyone

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah

Thought i'd pop by and say good luck with your weight loss journey

Gem xx

Hello ladies

thanks for popping in gem and spud. Ive only today been shopping for food ... Only a week late lol. Weve had a few takeaways but Ive gone healthy choices which Im proud of. That is until today. The kids are so wound up today and being really naughty. I feel lousy with a headache and muscles aching and to top it off we have serious cash flow problems as hubby just started New job and doesnt get paid for 5 weeks so we have no money coming in.

Sorry to ramble but this is my only escape from the maddness that is my life lol.

I just have to remember Im doing this for a better life but today Im just going to have something i really need PASTA and CHEESE comfort food to me lol.

Tomorrow is a New day and one step forward.

Hope everyone is ok.

Sarah xx

So last nite was an epic fail! Spinach and ricotta canelloni bbq nuts and aero chocolate orange balls!!

But that was yesterday and its over now. Ive got 3 days to be 100% fir weighing on Sunday. Trying to decide what exercise to do tnite as hubby is out tnite so cant go to the gym!!

Never before on a diet have i felt in control but also panicked about whether Im doing it right. Does anyone else experience this??

Sarah x

How much do you weigh and what would you like to lose?

A lot of weight loss success is in pre planning your meals- takeaways, however healthy, won't help you achieve your goals. Try doing a meal plan for a week and maybe consider weighing at Boots once a week for an accurate reading.

Good luck

Im currently 256, horrible to write that down. Would like to lose 100lb and see whete Im at then. Im pretty good normally but life has been a bit stressful over last couple of days and ihavent quiet concured the stress eating yet. But Im taking takingit one day at a time.

Thankyou for your advice

Sarah xx

Hello Sarah,

taking it one day at a time is exactly the way to win this game! Stresses of life are a pain in the butt and moreso get you down if you are a bit of an emotional eater - like I used to be/still am at times. We all have our off days! The trick is catching yourself and making sure that they don't turn into off weeks, months, years!! If you are committed to making a lifestyle change for the better then you have come to the right place! I find this forum very supportive, encouraging and inspiring.

Good luck with everything!

Thanks erin

yeah Im definately commited this time i Dont want to feel like this anymore. As you said as long as its not days weeks months then ill get there. So today is a New day.

Sarah xx

evening all

kinda feel like a police officer saying that lol.
anway Ive been slack updating diary as Ive been avoiding the fact i went awall. Ive had a good talking to my self today and am back on it now full throttle!!

gonna set myself some challenges of drinking more water, commiting to exercise 5 times a week, and the biggest one of all stop picking it bloody adds up.

so today has been a good day. just below 1500 cals but also.neen to gym this evening and had a good weights session. so cals burnt are low but i loveee weights and the pull of tje muscle whilst your pushing yourself .

anyway off to bed now as lots of cleaning tomorrow with the sprogs. nightall.

Sarah xx

Mini challenges like that are always good. I started off being really bad at drinking any water at all but I upped it by half a litre each day over the course of a week and am now getting my 2litres a day easily, some times finish on 4 litres if I have been particularly thirsty haha.

Here to follow you Sarah it be nice chatting to another Mummy :) I love setting mini challenges I find its a great way to keep myself motivated, I'm also really bad at picking- such a naughty habit and I still do it!!

I don't think there is nothing wrong with having occasional takeaways as I feel bad always no to my partner as he enjoys a nice takeaway night and its not easy getting out with young children finding baby sitters etc so we just going am to have them more as treats than a weekly thing x

hello ladies

yeah its nice to tslk to another mum who understands.

i drink quiet a bit of sugar free squash each night but also need to drink throughout the day lol!!

my hubby also likes takeaways but i find we over indulge with them as you said plus it does add up when your on a budget. it was laziness. the other day. ive gotta be realistic that its not a good diet for kids and they actually enjoy cooked food more.

been good today and plsnned all my food. am 200 under my 1500 and planning on doing some yogalates when hubby goes out so that will be another 200 burnt.

Im starting to be more focused and finding low cal snacks which is good. but as everyone says one step at a time for a life style change.

Sarah x

Here to follow. Well done on making a start and sticking to it even when the chips were down xcc

its a mix of yoga and pilates i have a dvd but i find it so slow and that your not doin anything so i gave up half way through. think ill stick to my 30ds and tae bo higher impact and more engaging.

I struggle with fitness dvd's i find them quite boring after like a day lol i tried 30ds but due to back problems i couldn't keep it up i was in agony!

its hard when your other half likes to get take-out my fella likes pizza, so do i lol but i've been making sure i have my meals planned especially for weekends which is when we used to get a pizza/other take-away food most weeks and making sure i stick to it otherwise i know we would end up getting take-away if i didn't plan what to have.

good luck this week x

Back