It aint over till the fat lady sings ... !!!

Hi everyone

thanks for asking about me beth its been a mad week. Only a week has gone since manney had to be put to sleep :( but my hubby couldnt live with the emptiness of house so went out and he got a free puppy from a sheep farm. Paige named him ben!! Hes a lovely little dog.only 8 weeks old which means i can barely leave the house and am constantly cleaning up poop!!! Like having another baby. Cant wait to start taking him for walks hes gonna need loads of exercise and stimulation so ive vowed to myself this os a new beginning for me.

However struggling with food as we have zero money so cant afford much leaving not much interesting food to eat. When lee gets paid emd of month gonna get some slim fast as think it will help with the non good food to eat situation. Hopefully money will get easier as we catch up with ourselves plus lee is doing loads of overtime.

Were thinking about booking a holiday for next year so we have time to pay for it but really unsure if its wise with money being tight but in april next year we should be about 250 better of a month!!

God i hate money ... When you loose everything you realise the worth of money and how to live on zero. It makes me jealous.when i se people spending what they lile. Sorry for my rant i know it'll get easier

sarah xx

We're always skint too huni. It is crap!! I'm on slim fast for a bit find it so much easier with the shakes they really do keep you full better than just eating less calories cos I found it really hard and completely ruined it!!!

Went to boots today and got some slim fast strawberry. Gitta get some skimmed milk and shaker tomo then can have them as new start on sat. Gonna get some belvita.bisciits too.

Funny thing is i dont listen.to.hunger i can somehow ignore it. Im a boredem indisisive eater so im trying to focus on other things! Cleaning and exercise i think will be the 2 to help.

Gotta do this now feeling ughhhh today dont wanna feel like this anymore.

Sarah xx

Hi cas, puppy is hard work like ha ing a newborn who likes to bite lol.

Well today is my first sf day so far so good.not feeling hungry just gotta keep distracted this evening may even decorate lol. Report later on the outcome.

Sarah xx

Sf keeps me sooo full not like any food does!

Typical day for me:
B around 9am- shake and cereal bar
About 12pm L- weight watchers soup under 100 cals
After gym I have my shake about 3pm and a banana or save my 100 cal till after tea
D- 600 cal meal around 5-6pm

Hope this helps! It really works for me doing it that way xx

Thanks jo

i had a shake this morning used a handheld whisker to mix it was nice as went thick. But i fell asleep with fynn at luch time so missed lunch all together.
Had cous cous and homemade veg chilli for tea. Was very yummy. Need to up my water intake as thats lacking and havent had diet coke for last 2 days so thats a start.

Not sure what to have if hungry later so will keep that open then.

Hope your all having good evening.

Sarah xx

Sf keeps me sooo full not like any food does!

Typical day for me:
B around 9am- shake and cereal bar
About 12pm L- weight watchers soup under 100 cals
After gym I have my shake about 3pm and a banana or save my 100 cal till after tea
D- 600 cal meal around 5-6pm

Hope this helps! It really works for me doing it that way xx

Thanks for sharing your plan jo, it looks fab! Might swap it about slightly and give it ago myself.

Sarah, puppy sounds hard work but it must be lovely though, a good distraction from food, where are you decorating we need to do our room but its finding the time! Well done with cutting back on diet coke I'm addicted to the stuff tried to give it up but it was way too hard I ended up eating a lot more so just trying to drink more water when I can x

God im devorating everwhere lol. The house is an old victorian terrace so its taking me ages to sand down all the door frames due to intricate details. But all rooms downstairs are having a refresh.

Ben is a very lively puppy really loving and friendly but its hard work when i wany 5 mins and he is.jumping all overme! Lol but thats what u get when u have a puppy! Lol

Well found my weighing scales and official restart is 17st 11.5 which means i didnt actually put any weight on when i was having a tough time which im super happy about.

Had my sf this morning and finding it ok as on the go a lot. Must up my water today and looking forward to seeing scales come diwn would like to be in 16's in middle of august.

Sarah xx

That's brilliant not to have gained means you have things in control on wards and downward to the 16s

Aww, a new wee puppy, how lovely! Tiring but lovely :p. Hope the slimfast works out for you too! x

Thanks erin and cas.

Went to aquasize tnite was nice to.get out of house for a while plus its exercise. Need to start using my gym membership insteaf of wasting it. Only costs 15 a month so better drain the membership dry lol.

No problems with sf today had one for breakfast and lunch. Tea was a bowl of noodles then when came home from aquasize had leftover couscous veg chilli from nightbefore. All within calorie stuffed now!!!.

Plus walked to park from house today and also went for walk with fynn inbetween paige school time. Trying to make chamges and not be so frigjtened to leave tje house in my bubble! Silly eh.

Anyway in bed now so gonna go sleep now. Nos da cariads.

Sarah xx

Evening everyone

day 3 of sf only had shake for breakfast as had lunch with my mum at her hpuse, pitta bread ham and small amount of colelsaw. Just had tea of pasta tomatos cucumber red pepper and grated cheese. Within cals so fine with that.

Got paiges first school trip tomo so gonna make the best choice i can and then have my shake in evening. Depending on how tired i am i may go swim tomo nite. Have walked loads in last 3 days so that a good thing.

Quiet mentally happy at mo.

Sarah xx

My internet broke so only just fixed it today!!

Think i spoke to soon. Ive been trying to hide my feelings for last couple of weeks and they all just exploded last nite. But i had no one here to comfort me and im pissed off with my mates at mo so i couldnt express how i felt.

Money is slightly better mum gave us some to pay off a debt which was draining us so my oh has saud no excuse not to buy myself sf each week. On friday when i get money ill do a shop but also get myself food.

Hope everyone is ok? Its still sunny here not had our storm yet so hopw that will come and go soon.

Sarah xx

Aw thanks hun. Yeah feeling a lot better after spoke to hubby late last nite i just need time to.plan stuff and some time for myself. I dont get much with oh working 12 hour shifts then going straight to darts matcjes in evenings. I need to fit the gym back in somewhere.

The puppy is officially allowed out on friday so we csn take him for proper walks which should be interesting with the buggy and buggy board .. Paige is still quiet lazy with walking so have to use it which means pushing close to 4 stone, think of the calories burned lol.

Super excited have a spa day on saturday ... All day!!!! Yeah and lots of food and drinking so gonna allow myself that one day then 100% for august.

Sarah xx

Well spa day was fab didnt drink that much realisticly as didnt have much money. We had a buffet style lunch which was lovely i a trangle sandwichspring roll abd piece of breaded fish not much really. I drank diet coke and malibu most of the day apart from one glass of wine and champagne.

Our evening meal was a bit of a let down as they sent us out to a restaurant and it was a complete shambles!! The meal was bland and i ate very little but it didnt spoil our fab day.

So thats over now and ive been tagged in photos and omg i always avoid photos!!! I hate looking and feeling like this. Going to plan and sort out today so that tomorrow i can get on plan 100% so i dont have to feel like this anymore!

Sorry for veing so depressing.

Sarah xx

Don't apologise, no need really - this is your diary, your place to vent if and when you like!!

Spa day sounds great. Glad it wasn't spoiled by the evening meal though!

Have a lovely Sunday x

Back