It aint over till the fat lady sings ... !!!

I went to just a straight-forward yoga class a few years ago and for all it's meant to relax you etc, I found it quite boring. I am loving the 30DS because you mix it up a lot. I use the term 'love' very loosely, of course! Moving on to Level 2 on Thursday and dreading it already haha.

Ive never really progressed onto level 2 but hopefully i will soon. Im off to aquasize tnite. to make it feel like Youve done something Youve really gotta put effort in.

well Ive had a very low cal day today. and am very proud of myself i didnt turn to food after being on a particularly heated phonr convo. with my insurance company!

today so far:

breakfast - braeburn apple
lunch - 4 ryvita and 2 extra light laughing cow cucumber and a packet of sunburst crisps.
tea - home made lasagne. my hubby had two portions he said it was sooooo nice lol.

together with a button cornetto Dont normally like ice cream but though id treat myself.

have 300 cals left is more but i Dont include exercisr cals. wont be having anymore just squash till i come back from swimming which isnt normally till 10 tnite!

its very wet in swansea today hope its better elsewhere.

Sarah xx

afternoon everyone

i missed my diary yesterday as i had totm and feeling a bit sloggish. in a bit of pain today but just gotta get on with it.

went a bit over with cals yesterday but am gonna be way under for today so its fine.

hubby let me have a lie in tiday as feel rubbish so got up at 9.30 instead of 7. but didnt eat until 2!

i need to go back on the pill as it regulates my periods. i cant do exercise or go out far for fear of leakage ( sorry tmi). need to change my docs.

am trying to keep myself busy in evenings by doin crafts. currently embelishing my little girls trainers its a work in progress lol.

catch you all later

Sarah xx

feeling really down today. just wanna go back to bed. as the weather gets nicer it dawns on me i hate being this way and covering up and sweating.

i know Im doing it right this time and i wont give up i just hate being like this.

Sarah

feeling really down today. just wanna go back to bed. as the weather gets nicer it dawns on me i hate being this way and covering up and sweating.

i know Im doing it right this time and i wont give up i just hate being like this.

Sarah

Oh hunny. It's horrible feeling like that. You need to cheer up and deffo change doctors and get all the bits you need sorted. I so get the covering up thing. I've got loads and loads of scars under my arms and in my side boobage. I hate them and try to keep them covered as much as possible. Even in the blistering sun I've got a cardie or something on. Luckily I've got really really sensitive skin and peeps just think I'm protecting it from the sun so don't bother passing comment or anything but my god it's embarrassing. It's so hard to find stuff as it is when your my size without adding specific requirements

Ps. Next time your feeling so blue message someone, message me if you want. I love to chat xxx

ah thanks babycakes so nice to here other people help with feelings. Im sure myhubby is fed up of talking to me now lol.

i was good though and was about 300 cals under.

today resusted ice cream with the family. just drank diet coke so i didnt need anything.

i stay away from my docs they are.rubbish and make u feel like ur wasting their time. Ive felt like this for years but never thought anything if it. silly really but thunk its drum into me to keep going regardless.

thanks again

Sarah xx

thanjs cas xx

Really pissed off today ...sorry for language! weighed today and sts so bloody annoying. Ive been spot on all week and thought at least a couple of lbs off. granted it is totm and Ive only done 2 bits of exercise due to it but ... ahhhhhhh frustrated. feel so pants about it. i Dont want to give up but i need the scale ti start moving or Wgat is the point.

Sorry to read you're feeling down.

A practical tip or two... : ) try reducing your white carbs. Keep them to one meal a day and up your protein at other meals. Write down everything meticulously along with exact portion sizes. Everything from ' one grape ' to ' cup of hot chocolate '

Going back to the carbs thing .. A lot of folk have eating days like this ...

Bowl of cereal

Ham sandwich

Banana

Lasagne

Couple of ryvita s

Looks healthy but it's actually full of carbs. And that hinders weight loss. I'm not a fan of low carbing - I believe in moderate carbs.

By the way I lost 6 stone - going from 15 stone to 9 stone using calorie counting and lowering carbs hence why I like to help out other people practically where I can

thanks for the advice getagrip. well done on your loss. im just frustrated that the scales not moving. i am concious of the carbon situation and try not to have much carbon wise. i have made sybstiutes instead of rice, pasta bread etc. but i Dont eat much meat so am using quorn at mo.

so today has been a chocolate fest and Im bloated on top of totm abduction dudnt realuse Im also constipate. tmi but havent been fir 3 days!! so this could explain the sts. anyway the down day is don now and finished so its back to it 100% tomorrow and up the water intake to shift this bloating!!!

take care everyone. nos da

Sarah xx

come on young lady, as you said the day is done and we are on to the next. Keep your head up high xx

It's very frustrating when the scales don't move but there is one certainty that you can count on... They absolutely WON'T move if you eat chocolate and come ' off plan ' every week!

They absolutely WILL move if you keep strictly to your calories / plan , reduce carbs, don't drink alcohol and write down every morsel that you eat. Oh and no scale hopping. Follow the above and you will see a loss every week.

hi hun, sorry to hear that you'e been down. STS is a frustrating but don't let that dis-hearten you. Keep at it and it will catch up with you, i always have a sts or a 1lb gain at totm but it comes off the next week, or one after!!

We will be skinny mini's in no time :cross:

morning everyone

defo will be skinny minnies soon gem just gotta stay motivatwd and move forward.

well was under cals yesterday. going ti aquasize tnite so gotta plan what other exercise to do this week as hubby doin evenings in work which means cant go to gym!!!

going to have chicken and noodles for tea. gem its your fault i now have a New favourite meal lol.

hope everyone has a good Tuesday. catch ya later.

Sarah xx

Have a good day Sarah. Soon that wee sts will be a distant memory. You are doing well, just stick with it :) x

Don't be disheartened by a choccy binge love, we are all guilty of having naughty days, just dont let them become naughty weeks/months/lifetimes etc.
I have LOADS to lose yet (25stone) - my scales dont even go to my weight they just spin right around and back up to about 2 stone lol.
according to my scales I was 2.5 stone on Sunday and this morning I am just under 2 stone haha ;)
in theory I have lost 7lbs which is almost impossible in two days though being so big its not totally imposs I guess.

Just crack on again and get counting once more - so far today I have had 800 odd cals and I am aiming to stick to 1500 a day which for such a big guy is probably a bit too low - myfitnesspal said to go for 2100 but sod that ;) lets see how we do.
I will weigh again on Sunday and hopefully be heading to 1 stone ;) :p
the max out is about 23 I think on the scales so I cant wait to max out my scales hahaha :D - so wrong!

I have to say that you have made me giggle. Think your very motivated and very brave. I know it can be hard for the boys on here as we can get a little cackerly (imagin a load of tubby witches around a cauldron lol)

cant wait to read somewhere that you've maxed out those scales :)

evening everyone.

lindopski my scale aint so good on one side of room.it says one thing and on tge other another reading!!! lol i take the average reading as the right one.

are you just gonna keep going till it gives you a reading or weigh elsewhere ?

well today was unplanned but kept well within cals. sitting watching tv with a 1.5ltr of water. couldnt go to aquasize as hubby had meeting. gotta go whenever have spare time.

was well happy as hubby said he was proud of me as i seem determined this time like i know things had to change.

Sarah xx

Back