It aint over till the fat lady sings ... !!!

evening everyone.

lindopski my scale aint so good on one side of room.it says one thing and on tge other another reading!!! lol i take the average reading as the right one.

are you just gonna keep going till it gives you a reading or weigh elsewhere ?

well today was unplanned but kept well within cals. sitting watching tv with a 1.5ltr of water. couldnt go to aquasize as hubby had meeting. gotta go whenever have spare time.

was well happy as hubby said he was proud of me as i seem determined this time like i know things had to change.

Sarah xx

Your hubby sounds like a star xx

fair do's he is my rock. tells me he loves me daily and he fancies me regardless of size but knows im doing this for me. aww im getting all slushy lol.

hes got his faults but the pros outweigh them lol

Sarah xx

fair do's he is my rock. tells me he loves me daily and he fancies me regardless of size but knows im doing this for me. aww im getting all slushy lol.

hes got his faults but the pros outweigh them lol

Sarah xx

Lush. My OH is a bit like that. I feel sorry for him though because I'm not comfy with my size and body so it really affects how I am with him. I pull away quite a lot and I can see it hurts him but I can't stop myself. He's supportive to a point, he occasionally has to tell me off for being loopy!!!!

Xxx

yeah i know exactly how you feel. my oh asked me once if i still loved him cause i was pushing him away all time. ive since tried to tell him all my feelungs but sometimes i dont want to guve him all how i feel as he suffers from depression and i want him to stay strong as Asia fall apart when he has an episode as he takes it out on me and kids pushing us away and saying life not worth living.

sorry for that info its nice to get it out. ahhhh head held hign.

Sarah xx

yeah i know exactly how you feel. my oh asked me once if i still loved him cause i was pushing him away all time. ive since tried to tell him all my feelungs but sometimes i dont want to guve him all how i feel as he suffers from depression and i want him to stay strong as Asia fall apart when he has an episode as he takes it out on me and kids pushing us away and saying life not worth living.

sorry for that info its nice to get it out. ahhhh head held hign.

Sarah xx

Don't worry about it, anyone who doesn't understand is lying about their 'perfect' lives. Everyone has moments like that, lots of grumpy shouting ect in our house. We've just learnt to sit it out or go to the park

Big hugs xcx

i have turned off predictive texts as i type and dont read and just read that and it said 'asia falls apart' nearly wet myself laughing.

well today has been another good day. and ill make a really big confession here. the last two weeks ive been really trying to calorie count and have realised i cheated badly. although i cooked healthy i didnt weigh anything or calculate portion sizes and im shocked by the size me and hubby were having. my stomach size has shrunk and im getting full easy.

well we had chilli and rice for tea and im full. drink my 1.5ltr of water tnite and im done.

hope everyone is having a good day

sarah xx

Oh that's good that you've realised that you were inadvertently cheating with larger portions etc. now jus write down every single thing you eat after measuring it out and you'll be rockin and rollin

i have a stomach bug sicknesz and diahorea not nice just want to sleep but gotta look after kids!

i have a stomach bug sicknesz and diahorea not nice just want to sleep but gotta look after kids!

Big Hugs... I was rough yesterday, still dragged my fat butt into work though. However i have lost about £600 of stock that i put safe somewhere :(

oops

morning everyone

babycakes i hope u found ur stock. but can i just ask how do u lose 600 of stock?? is it small stuff?

im feeling much better today. my kidneys are hurting a bit but ill just drink loads of water today to flush them. ive decided to weigh today as i wanted to change my weigh day to sat. had one day of non eating due to sickness so that will impact it but lost 6lb. very happy with that but have to be 100% this week now to keep up wuth it.

its taken me to 17,11 and i want to see the 17 go down. im feeling positive about my journey now and hopefully i can keep motivated to see goal.

gotta take little one to ballet now as missed street dance yesterday. catch ya all later have a good saturday.

sarah xx

morning

i decided to have an off day yesterday as needed bread cause i still didnt feel brill but ended in coming at my right cals so must be making better choices! yeahh me lol.

so today gonna take the kids up to my mums so they can play in their shell pool and sand. then picj hubby up from work. as hes a support worker he works shifts so hes wirking tomo also, no biggi as ill use their time up.

gonna have a grilled chicken salad for tea.

am thinking about buying a wrighted hula hoop anyone tried it? havent hula hooped in years since i was a child so not sure how agile im gonna be at it but need exercise for my waist as thats where most my weight lies!! any advice would be welcomed.

sarah xx

The hula hoop is fab when you get the hang of it (which I still havent been able to do lol). Its painful at first, I'm covered in bruises but it burns 100 cals every 10 mins xx

thanks jools ill have a bette look into it and prob get one xx

morning everyone

babycakes i hope u found ur stock. but can i just ask how do u lose 600 of stock?? is it small stuff?

im feeling much better today. my kidneys are hurting a bit but ill just drink loads of water today to flush them. ive decided to weigh today as i wanted to change my weigh day to sat. had one day of non eating due to sickness so that will impact it but lost 6lb. very happy with that but have to be 100% this week now to keep up wuth it.

its taken me to 17,11 and i want to see the 17 go down. im feeling positive about my journey now and hopefully i can keep motivated to see goal.

gotta take little one to ballet now as missed street dance yesterday. catch ya all later have a good saturday.

sarah xx

Very small. 2 dental implants in a jiffy bag (gulp)

oh god hope u found them ok! did u enjoy ur holls? hopefully u didnt get caught in the rain we had yesterday!!

morning everyone

had a bit of a rubbish day yesterday felt like i had a hangover even though i havent drunk in months. dizzy spells, dodgy stomach and zero energy resulted in me craving crisps and greasy food. as we have no money i couldnt get tskeaway anyway so had oven chips and a grilled burger with cheese. also had a chunky kit kat.

feeling better today i think im suffering from stress dizziness its frustrating but hopefully when my hubby gets his first pay now my money worries will start to resolve.

anyway had a lovely day in garden on sunday with kids. was a really warm day and kids loved spending time playing in the pool shells and their new summer house.

so i hope to get back to normsl today and go to aquasize tnite as missing exercise plus going to invest in a weighted hulahoop on friday to help with the waist measurements.

sorry for the rambling long post lol. hope everyone is ok.

catch ya later

sarah xx

oh god hope u found them ok! did u enjoy ur holls? hopefully u didnt get caught in the rain we had yesterday!!

Nope not yet. I'm worried I've posted them somewhere!!!!

hi everyone

ive been on here for last couple of days but havent felt up to writing in diary. last 2 days have been bad thought id conquered the emotional eating but yesterday and today the stress jus took over but its done now so just gotta get my mo jo back and back too it. hopefully i eont damage the rest of the week.

hope everone is ok and doing well.

sarah xx

Keep going hun, everybody has off days (I've had one today) xx

thanks jools it was a pretty bad off day but i was back on it yesterday. but the damage was done sts this week but its ok 100% this week and concentrate on the exercise as all the illnesses have now passed. Lo back in school this week so gonna go for walks in the afternoon with baby boy.

Feeling positive about my journey and realistic thats its not a race.

have a good weekend everyone

sarah xx

Back