It all starts tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Maximum, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Maximum

Maximum Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

Hello, I have decided to start tomorrow because it is the first day back at work after the holidays. Want to lose at least a stone by the end of February and then another stone by the end of April.

My past diets have failed because:
    1. I have nil willpower:eek:
    2. I am lazy:chores016:
    3. I love food and wine:party0051:

However, I have changed the focus from thinness to health and being able to live a bit longer.

I think I will make a very quick start by doing the Dukan diet oat bran and meat week. That works quite well for me. However, after that I will do a healthy eating plan and hopefully lots of exercise. I have an exercise bike, pilates machine and Wii Fit. However, I think I will do the Davina Power of 3 DVD ( I have got two of these- don't ask). Once I have kickstarted the whole thing I will then try and move onto the exercise bike etc.

One I have lost the weight, I will do the tone ups on the pilates machine so that I am toned and honed for my summer hols.

Size 10 string bikini here I come!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.