It all went wrong!!

Lianna

Silver Member
Wellll i have put all my weight back on and more over the festive period!! :-( not to worry tho eh,, going to go back to class Monday and have a fresh start :)

I put on 4lb but, like you, am drawing a line under it and set myself a target of being 4 stone lighter by next Christmas (although I WILL have mini-targets along the way).

Well done on staying so positive x

My Goal is to loose 3 stone in 6 months!! that souns like a lot but its only 7 lb a month :)

You sound very positive so go for it, thats the best way to be! I am re-joining on Saturday too :cross: xx

Hi all,

Lianna thanks for this thread I went to class last night and found I had put on 4 1/2!! I was so close to my target too.

I am hoping that your positive attitude rubs off on me!!

I am out tonight but I am driving so I am just thinking of something foodwise I can take over to my friend's house that will not make me fall off the plan today.
Good luck all we will get there!

I am feeling miserable about it but what can i do i think i put on 11lb alltogether lol!! if notmore !! x

Well done on the brilliant attitude! I rejoined last night and i's going to work this time as I am going to try hard and stick to it! Good luck everyone- We can do it!!

I put on 8lb. Had only lost 4lb since rejoining at new group so now by book looks like I've gained 4lb since joining SW!

Sighhhh!

Oh well - Sainsbury delivery of syn-free food on its way this morning. Will flexi-syn tonights alcohol for NYE celebrations (but sticking to whisky & diet coke anyway). After that I shall stick to the plan like GLUE. Got to go on stage for tap dance in a show in Catford in a few weeks and don't want to be too wobbly for that! Especially as am in the front, smack bang in the middle. Oh gawd!!

x

I gained 6lb so am now 1lb lighter than my joining weight haha. Oh well never mind :)

Hi guys

this is getting like confessional!! Just think though we could all have not gone this week and perhaps not started to address the damage till the new year and have more pounds to deal with.

A plan and a posative attitude will get us all there.

Back